“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of 757 Crave - CLOSED

757 Crave
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We ate here in early October and it was a beautiful day to sit outside. There was a little bit of a wait because this was a Sunday and we came for brunch. It is well the worth the wait though! Between the beautiful view of the marina, the sea breeze, and the food, I'm so glad we ate here. I had the far east omelette, my husband had the red velvet waffle with bacon, and our friend had the white chocolate pumpkin pancakes. If you like extra sweet breakfast items, the red velvet waffle is perfect. My omelette was more eclectic with stir fried veggies, chicken, and stir fry sauce but it was extremely good. It came with Crave's taters, which are awesome. Perfectly crispy and seasoned with Parmesan. Our friend said he enjoyed his meal as well.
The prices are pretty good as well. Most entrees are under $10.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Crave is a relatively new restaurant in Marina Shores off Great Neck near Shore Drive. Those who remember Kokomo's will be families with the area.
The food in basic, yet fresh. The wine list isn't involved, consisting of Hope and Canyon Ridge, yet inexpensive. The decor is outdoor furniture, yet relaxing. It's an outdoor restaurant overlooking the marina, which allows for a relaxing, restful, meal. Warm breeze, smell of the the water, birds in flight give more to the patron than a dining experience. It's a sensory shot in the arm to the diner.
I started my meal with the Clam Chowder, followed by the Crave Chicken wrap. My wife had the fish taco's. Again, all made at the restaurant and all fresh. The prices were reasonable (under $10). The wine,Hope Sav Blanc, was less acidic than the version down under, which made it more versatile. But, again I had no real choice.
The experience far outweighed the limited choices. Visit and relax

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Somewhat hidden, the location and view is great. 4 out of 5 at our table had the crab & shrimp omelette and I had eggs Benedict topped with crab. Food was great and no wait for a table on July 4th.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Last minute lunch stop. Kids and I stopped there for lunch late in the day and had a great meal! Great outdoor seating and an excellant server! Can't wait to go back!