“so good for a vacation”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Falls Church, Virginia
“so good for a vacation”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I had some delicious juice and then I took 2 smoothies back to the resort and drank them while at the pool and jacuzzi. Cold not ask for a better experience.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Dannice C
Fruitive, Co-founder at Fruitive, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
Thank you so much for taking time to visit Fruitive and write such a great review. We look forward to serving you again.

- Bruce

Arlington, Virginia
“Scrumptious! Try the PB & no J!”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

This place is a little difficult to find if you're a traveler (GoogleMap gets you close), but worth the effort. I had the PB & no J for breakfast and for dinner. It's hard to describe - almost like having a whole sliced, perfectly ripe banana with terrific, crunchy granola with great frozen yogurt, only there's no dairy. I felt satisfied and energized for hours afterward. Kale chips are also exceptional. Drinks and other dishes looked great, but I was too full to try more. I'll go back when I go to Virginia Beach again.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Birdy509
Fruitive, Co-founder at Fruitive, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
Thank you so much for taking time to visit Fruitive and write such a great review. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Come Hungry ;)

Bruce
Norfolk, Virginia
“Tried something new and liked it.”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

After reading about Fruitive, I was curious and decided to give it a try. After all I like all vegetables and fruits, except bananas. It was awkward since I had no idea what to order or just the basics, where are the forks, when do I pay? The entire staff was so helpful and patient with the questions. The man at the counter offered a taste of the juice being made at the moment - Going Green. Good, but so unusual to me that I asked for something sweeter and had a cup of Pineapple Xpress. I added a Thai Salad. I liked both very much. One of the staff asked me if I wanted a taste of Peaches & Greens since she had a tiny bit leftover. I don't like bananas and still I liked the drink. I think the drinks are masterfully balanced so everything tastes delicious.I ended with a tiny Peanut Butter Cookie. I'm a novice, but can see it would be easy enough to wean myself off of the sweet and taste a broader selection from the menu.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank travel7continents
Fruitive, Manager at Fruitive, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you visiting us and trying some new foods. We hope to serve you again very soon.
Montreal, Canada
“Really great juice bar with sandwiches”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Amazingly fresh and high quality juices. Sandwiches were excellent. Awesome staff and beautiful store with great atmosphere. If it was a little less pricey, I would give it a 5 star, but I guess the quality comes at a price.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Adil B
Fruitive, Manager at Fruitive, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for taking time to visit us and write a positive review.
United States
“Fresh”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Everything on the menu looked good, and we were happy with our juices and wrap. Though it was busy, the service was pretty quick.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank george1ai
Fruitive, Manager at Fruitive, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write this positive review. We look forward to serving you again soon.