“Great Pizza”

North End Pizza, Pasta's & Subs
Ranked #59 of 1,457 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We love this little shop, it is kind of a hidden gem, the pizzas are amazing and the ice cream is wonderful, the place is clean and they have pinball machines, much to my husband's delight.
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We ate here for dinner one night and really liked the pizza. It has a great homemade taste. The bread sticks were also good and the price was very reasonable. You could get it to go or eat in house. There is also an ice cream store inside the pizza place.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Hey we were heading to another pizza shop and we decided to stop in and eat. As a local on a staycation I was tired of walking and so NY Pizza on the strip with kids was great. My son got a burger daughter his some slices and I got Stromboli. Well done not over the top but well done. Hey they are running serious numbers of carry out pick up and delivery. Good for them and the staff were very nice. Ice Cream next door in open dining area so it's a busy place.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

The food is completely average but they apparently do well because of their location. The service is not horrible but could use a makeover. The two cashiers, the cooks, and apparently the owner had what seemed like a five minute conversation about who took an incorrect order while I sat there waiting to be noticed. The lack of concern for a new customer was unreal. Also, the cashier puts your change and receipt on the counter as if she doesn't want to touch your hand. The tables were filthy and they were not that busy were some one could not have come out and wiped them down.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have been to VA Beach several times and we just can not find a pizza place we really like. This is close as it has gotten for me. Had a coupon (usually just a LG cheese is $13.99) for $13.99 LG 3 topping pizza from here so we tried it. We had sausage, onion and green peppers on our pizza, also got an order of fries $2.99) and I had a soda $2.00 (refills are free.) The fries were good but could have been a little bigger portion. I thought the pizza was very good but my wife did not like the sausage they used (small bits) and do not think she liked the overall taste of the pizza. The service was fast and friendly. Best part about this place is that it has a Hershey's ice cream bar in the same building!
We spent about $20.00 and for the beach I guess that's good.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

For a good inexpensive meal this is the place,you don't need to max out your Visa to feed a hungry family of 5 !!Meatball Parm sub on a 12 inch roll is less than 10 bucks !!