“Pleasantly surprised!”

1 Hour Virginia Beach Paddleboard Lesson
$40.00*
2 Hour Virginia Beach Paddleboard Rentals
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

This was our family's first vacation to VA beach and I was surprised at how clean and family friendly it was. We have a 5 yr old & 4 yr old and both had a ball. We will surely return!

There are newer reviews for Virginia Beach

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Beach was nice however the water was extremely cold. Made me want to stay out of it even though the outside temps hovered around 90 degrees. Mostly kids were in the water.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Grounds were very well kept. Umbrellas were a little high. The life guards stunk. I saw 2 people struggling stuck in the surf and the life guard was talking to another life guard one time and the other missed the other. Thank goodness for visitors watching.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Large family friendly beach with life guards. Beach is cleaned every morning. Nice pier to walk out on.

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

We traveled to virgina beach late afternoon into evening while on our trip to Williamsburg. We planned to check out the ocean and have a decent dinner. I've never been to virginia beach and I can say I will never go back...what a disappointment. The parking area felt very unsafe, as well as the main strip, and many in the massive crowds were shady. I was surprised the beach area was dirty and the water was very cold. I felt unsafe strolling down
the main strip in search of a place to eat. Even though there was a police presence the crowds of people on the main strip made us feel uneasy and we left hungry and disappointed.

3  Thank scouty3