“Great Brunch Everytime!”

LuNaSea Key West Cafe
Ranked #584 of 1,413 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: http://www.facebook.com/lunaseavb?sk=infoThis was a great little restaurant with outside seating as well as an open air bar. It started raining, and we were able to sit at the bar under roof for drinks and apps and still feel like we were outdoors. It definitely reminded me of the Key West type bars/restaurants. We had a light appetizer and drinks. The bartender shook our hands and introduced him self upon our arrival. Great personal touch. They have a table side magician, Chris, who was very entertaining. He sang Happy Birthday to me - so make him sing you a song! Oh, and ask him about his American Idol experience!! So all in all, this bar had so much character - and I am so happy that this was one of our stops. We met some great people and had many laughs. I would recommend this to everyone! It's one of those "Cheers" type places where you feel at home the moment you walk through the door.
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“Great Brunch Everytime!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Whenever I go to Va. Beach, this is my usual brunch location. They have a 2 for 1 brunch special that's about the best deal I've found, especially since the food has always been outstanding. In spite of always planning to order something different, I stick with the juevos rancheros and I've never had a better version of this dish anywhere. It's really filling without being overly rich of heavy. Luckily I have friends who will let me try their food : ) The Monty Cristo Sandwich is wonderful and the benedict is also a winner. It can get a little loud and crowded, but the vibe is a good one and everyone is considerate even in a small place. It's definately a youngish crowd (I get the feeling this is where people roll out for brunch after an all-nighter : ) but even old farts like me in their 40s will fit in--and the food is worth it!

• Visited January 2013

yoshi00
“Really enjoyed our meal here”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

The menu here is a bit tex mex, but there are standard offerings as well. We had a table outside and it was a very nice evening to sit outside. Our waiter was outstanding. We got great service. Our food was fantastic and the prices were reasonable. I couldn't ask for a better experience at Virginia Beach.

• Visited August 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Loved this place”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The place we wanted to go for brunch was booked, so we stumbled across this place, and we were glad we did.

It's a great beach bar place, laid back atmosphere and good food. The wait staff was very friendly, and you can't beat $2 mimosas. Next time we're in Virginia Beach, we'll definitely be back!

• Visited August 2012
Sellersville, Pennsylvania, United States
“mexican”
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

went on a Saturday night and the place was half empty at prime time. service was great, atmosphere suffered because of the flues inside. all or meals were great but could be a dollar or two cheaper, but doesn't everyone say that?!