Atrium Resort
$190
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$167
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$241
$215
  • Beachfront
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$348
$235
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$160
Hotels.com
$214
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$205
$178
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
$205
$219
$209
GardenInn.com
All reviewsliving roomblock walk to the beachtwo blockspool and jacuzzitowel exchangetime sharefull kitchendvd playersmall kitchenworking orderunitlobbytimesharecouchelevatoraccommodationsocean
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I returned to the Atrium this week (I visited VA beach and stayed here for the first time last month). Pleased to say that my second stay this week lived up to expectations after my first visit. It's surprising to see a bad review relating to towels and staff because I got new towels in a matter of minutes and the staff there was friendly every time I saw them. Will stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Alyssa I
OKRMike, Manager at Atrium Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2014

It gives us great pleasure to hear that you had the same great experience during your second visit. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge our staff and the great work that they do. We do everything we can to try and give everyone the best vacation experience possible. We really appreciate your loyalty. Thank you again for giving us your excellent feedback and we are already looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We booked that Atrium on one of the hotel websites that has "secret deals". You know, the one that doesn't tell you the name of the hotel until after you book. We were pleasantly surprised at the accommodations and the quality of the facilities. We appreciated the kitchenette. I also liked that the children were able to sleep on the fold out couch and my spouse and I had a room to ourselves. The (free) washing machine and dryer came in handy at the end of our stay. Who wants to take dirty clothes home?!

The staff was friendly and attentive. The facility is not on the oceanfront, but is located just a short walk from the beach.
My only complaints-and they are minor-is that the Wi-Fi was spotty at times in the room and we weren't aware of the towel exchange policy when we booked. Our visit occurred on the days that towel exchange was closed.

All in all a pleasant stay. We will return in the future.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Cheney J
OKRMike, Manager at Atrium Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

We are glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your vacation with us. Our suites are fully equipped with everything you need to cook your favorite meals in a relaxing environment. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge our staff and the great work that they do. We really appreciate your excellent feedback and we are already looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

The atrium was everything we could of asked for on vacation! We came from NJ so we tried to pack light and the resort had everything we would need to feel like we were at home. We were always greeted with a smile by the friendly staff and they were extremely helpful with anything we needed! Highly recommend the Atrium!

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Nikki G
OKRMike, Manager at Atrium Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2014

It gives us great pleasure to know that we were able to provide everything to suit your vacation needs. We are so glad that our inviting staff was able to make your experience that much more enjoyable. We really appreciate your recommendation. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this incredible review and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I'm very happy with this "resort" my girlfriend and another couple stayed in this resort for four days and we had nothing but positive experiences. I will say lack of maid service was odd and the towel exchange was kind if a pain. Other than that it was a great stay staff was friendly, room was clean and the pool and hot tub were nice. Only complaint as far a the pool is that the was a clear written rule that people under 16 were not allowed in the pool past a certain time which was not enforced, kind of a buzz kill when we wanted to have a couple beers before we turned in for the night. I highly recommend this resort though just a short walk from the beach and some great restaurants.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the balcony overlooking the pool to avoid noise from the pool patrons.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Supermariodrums
OKRMike, Manager at Atrium Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

We are so glad to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff is trained to give superb customer service and we really appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge the great work they do. We are delighted that you were able to take advantage of our great location in the heart of the Oceanfront which gives you easy access to the expressway, restaurants, nightlife, attractions, and a short walk to the beach. Thank you so much for your recommendation and taking the time to write this great review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

I discovered This Resort a Couple years ago. I Loved it so much-- that I became an owner.
Recently, I and one of my Best Friends'( and his Family) joined me at the Resort.
Their 11 year old son enjoyed the Pool and the Beach(About the Length of a Basketball Court to the Sand from the Back exit/entrance door.) They all said that they want to vacation at The Atrium every year.

The Condos are in great Shape and Very Clean. My back loved the Bed in the Bedroom. I was told the Pull-out Sofa was pretty comfortable as well. Although the Kitchen is not the biggest Kitchen I have ever seen. It has everything you need to make "Thanksgiving" Dinner if you chose too.
Every employee that we encountered had a smile on their face- and a "sincere ready to help attitude" if we needed anything.
Mary and Aiyonna were fabulous to me and my Guests. ********* A few times-- I happened to observe Mary helping other Guests at the Resort-- it is amazing to me just How much Mary cared about each and every guest that walked through the door.
I Look Forward to my Next Visit.

Room Tip: There is not a Bad Room in the Building.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank joewingless4

We are very delighted to hear how much you and your friends have enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to keep our units well maintained and clean as you would your own home. Thank you so much for taking the time to acknowledge Mary and Aiyonna and the great work that they do. Thank you again for giving us your fantastic feedback. We really appreciate your loyalty and we too are looking forward to your next visit.