Overall a nice place for the beach. It's not the ritz but it was clean and the rooms had just been remodeled. The staff was friendly and the housekeeping did a very good job with our room. The rooms are small but ok for a family of 4 or 5. The kitchen was a nice bonus with my small kids. Very reasonalbe price and there wasn't a huge crowd and the weather was very nice. We would definatly stay again! My only complaint was the elevator. It definatly needs some work, it broke down and we had to take the steps a couple days (6 floors 2 kids). But stuff like that happens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Suites is an all Suites Oceanfront property. All rooms come equipt with a microwave, refridgerator, iron, ironing board, toaster, and two stove top burners. We also provide a 37" LCD Flat screen TV and DVD player in the living room with a private balcony overlooking the ocean. We offer FREE WIFI, Local calls, in rooms safes, and Local TV Channels, as well as on site laundry for our guest. Our outdoor pool is open during season daily from 10am till 10pm weather permitting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Ocean Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ambassador Suites Virginia Beach