My husband and I just returned from a 6 night stay at Ocean Suites. We found the hotel via the internet since we had never stayed there before. Some pros: price, location location location! We watched FunkFest from our balcony, so fun! There are some cons to this hotel though...only one elevator... even staying on the 8th floor we sometimes just used the stairs, they were quicker! The furniture and rugs need updating big time! And the balcony is a little small but is ok for two people. If they updated a little more this hotel really would be a real gem! Staff is very pleasant as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Suites is an all Suites Oceanfront property. All rooms come equipt with a microwave, refridgerator, iron, ironing board, toaster, and two stove top burners. We also provide a 37" LCD Flat screen TV and DVD player in the living room with a private balcony overlooking the ocean. We offer FREE WIFI, Local calls, in rooms safes, and Local TV Channels, as well as on site laundry for our guest. Our outdoor pool is open during season daily from 10am till 10pm weather permitting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Ocean Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach
- Ambassador Suites Virginia Beach