“Unexpected Stop due to Car Problems” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center

Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center
Ranked #4 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
“Unexpected Stop due to Car Problems”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center is an excellent hotel with a staff that went way above and beyond to accommodate us after our car broke down unexpectedly. We were really appreciative of what the staff did to make us comfortable while away from home and waiting basically all day to have our car repaired. The breakfast was excellent and our room was very comfortable. Maria and the other ladies at the front desk were some of the best hotel staffers I've ever met---they made us feel "at home"! They also were very helpful in assuring us a room if we needed to stay an extra night in case our car wasn't ready for us to depart home.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
William_Gheen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review.I'm glad we were able to keep you positive during a negative situtaion. I hope you consider our property whenever you're back in Virginia Beach again !

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Louisville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

We made a quick family trip over Thanksgiving and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Va Town Center. It was exceptionally clean and comfortable. Also, it is nicely centrally located with easy access to shopping, the Norfolk airport and Virginia Beach. The hotel staff was very courteous and friendly; they even arranged for the hotel pack and play to be in our room upon our arrival. A nice touch was the new linens and pad cover provided for the pack and play.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

William_Gheen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our property.

We are the heart of town center and there is about 20 - 25 shops and restaurants that our guest can visit. There is always something to do here!

I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your stay and hope to see you all back soon!
Salisbury, Maryland, US
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

This was the first time I stayed at this property for a work appointment and was not disappointed. The property is near at least a dozen restaurants and shopping, well close to just about everything and all within walking distance. Free parking in a garage next door.
Check-in by Maria at the front desk, who new my name, checked me in and made sure I had everything I needed and also provided some great conversation that made me feel welcomed and at home. From the lobby to the room, everything was clean and inviting. All of the staff at breakfast were indeed friendly as well.

I especially liked the room, large TV, comfortable, Keurig coffee maker!, mini-fridge and microwave. I know my company will be sending more people to stay here since it is very convenient.

The fitness room is great and the equipment was in excellent shape, made me exercise even more.

To the manager, I liked getting the e-mail in advance of my stay and you should use Maria to educate other front desk personnel (not necessarily yours) on the proper way to greet a guest and make them feel welcomed.
I will be back and often.

1 Thank JaysaTravelinMan
I'm so glad that you decided to stay at our property and that your first stay with us was one to remember!

The Keurig coffee makers are a new edition to all our rooms and we are hearing great feedback on them, I'm glad everything was convenient for you.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us and I hope to see you and your business partners stay with us often!
Ashburn, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

The rooms are a great size and very comfortable. The staff was super friendly, not only at the front desk but at the breakfast every morning and even the chef. The day after we got home I realized my son had left his favorite pillow in the room, not only did housekeeping say they had it, which btw has never happened before, typically when I leave something in a hotel room it "mysteriously" disappears but they did find it, they not only sent it back to me but Kasey Bigelow sent it overnight mail and when I called to say thank you and tell her how sweet it was to send it over night she said, "well u said your son had a hard time sleeping without it so I wanted you to get it as fast as possible". THAT is awesome customer service! Great job Kasey :)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank kristawoods
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property and staff.

Here at the Hilton Garden Inn our guest always come first!

We put ourselves in the guest's position and handle situations how we would want if we were the guest.

We give our guest the best attention and service to make them feel like they are at a home away from home.

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you all back soon!
Chevy Chase, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

I have stayed here numerous times over the last five years and they do a great job. I like the remodeling of the lobby. Instead of the usual fresh baked cookies, they had fresh baked blueberry bars, which were awesome.

1 Thank Ogre1969
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property!

The remodeling of the lobby was an enjoyable process.
It has become cozier for our guest and a great place to meet up with business partners, friends, and family!

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back soon!
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

This hotel is a great value in a great location! Excellent hotel and amenitites in a location that provides the opportunity for restaurants and shopping. During your stay you will have free parking and proximity to area attractions. it is easy to get into and out of the hotel and the staff are extremely helpful and friendly! I highly recommend this Hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Here at the Hilton Garden Inn we do have complimentary guest parking as well as complimentary wifi for all of our wonderful guest.

The amenities in the room include a mini fridge, microwave, and brand new keurig coffee makers all for our guest's convinces!

I'm glad you took the time in writing a review for our property and hope to see you return!
Park City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn in Virginia Beach, VA is an excellent choice. The Hotel room is adequate size, not cramped. Amenities include Keurig coffee makers in every room, microwave, mini fridge, telephone, wifi, etc. the rooms, lobby, gym was very clean, and tidy.

Hotel staff was very helpful pointing out the many restaurants around and had 10-15% off coupons for several. The restaurants w/i 2 blocks are Gordon Biersch, Cheesecake Factory, Smokey Bones, Macaroni Grill, Ruth's Chris, too many to list.

Excellent stay.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
We greatly appreciate you for taking the time to write a review for our property.

Our property has access to about 20 different shops and restaurants which are walking distance and we are always looking for ways to have our guest enjoy themselves, if we can make it FREE or discounted we will!!

Thanks again for the review and the Hilton Garden Inn team is glad you enjoyed your stay with us, we hope that you return!