Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center
$315
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$285
ComfortSuites
$361
$339
  • Beachfront
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)
$369
  • Pool
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$270
$250
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
$309
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$229
$356
$329
Priceline
1,122 results
All reviewsacross the streetwithin walking distancefront deskcheesecake factoryrestaurants and shoppingparking garagegreat place to staybusiness tripfitness centerwonderful hotelhot tubnice stayindoor poolhgigmhousekeepingmattress
Reviewed October 14, 2012

The staff was very friendly and helpful and room was clean and comfortable.
But weheard so much of the very early morning traffic in our second floor room.. Perhaps the courtyard side would be quieter. Also no complimentary breakfast. Easy internet access.

Room Tip: Get a room on the courtyard side and a high floor
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Rickey E, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a review of your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center. Thank you for your positive comments about our staff and rooms. We really value that feedback from our guests. I do want to apologize for the inconvenience of noise that you experienced. While we do not have a complimentary breakfast available. We do have a breakfast buffet with made to order omelets, french toast, pancakes, and more. We also have an option of a limited breakfast available at a cheaper price. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary Wi-Fi.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

At first the initial report for this hotel would have been do NOT stay at this hotel, But after having worked with the Front Office Manager Rick, whom did seem to want to make some effort to work with me to attempt to correct some of the issues perhaps it may not be too bad. Though the mattresses are NOT that comfortable (they are the type that have dials that allow for firmness or softness though honestly turning them completely down, really does NOT really bring them down all that much for softness at all, so the mattress is rather firm). The noise level of rooms that face Virginia Beach Blvd is extremely loud so be warned. And certain members of staff need training when it comes to guests that are already registered requesting assisting to alter rooms. Rooms have multiple issues of mechanical nature (toilet handle was broken, shower leaked, door to room squeaked, fridge/freezer leaked). But after discussing the many issues w/Rick the Front Office Manager, he was rather helpful & seemed to listen. The breakfast buffet offered at this hotel was decent though listening to other patrons as well as my impressions at least I did not feel alone in my opinions of well slightly less than impressed.

Room Tip: Make sure to obtain a room NOT on the side of the Virginia Beach Blvd if one does NOT want noise, & avoid if one does NOT care for firm mattresses or leaking noises. Other than that, ok I suppose.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

I want to apologize again for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay, and I also want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay with us. I am very glad to hear that I was able to assist and take care of the issues at hand while you were still in house with us, and I want you to know that we welcome you back so we can give you the experience that every guest expects from the Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Room was clean, staff was very courteous, good water in the lobby, parking situation is a little unnappealing, but, all in all, a good brief escape. Loved being able to walk to a nice dinner, and not worry about driving home, neighborhood vibrant on a Saturday night. A little traffic noise, but, hardly noticed it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center, and also thank you for the positive comments about our staff and the cleanliness of our rooms. I am sorry to hear that our free covered downtown parking was a little unappealing to you. It is great to be able to walk to dinner and not have to worry about driving, but the next time you decide to stay with us, don't forget that we do have room service available at our in house restaurant, The Great American Grill. Nothing beats having your dinner delivered to you!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at the Hilton Garden Inn last weekend for a wedding in Norfolk, VA. My husband and I decided to move our reservation from downtown Norfolk to here to save on cost. We used to live in VABeach so we knew of the great access to restaurants we would have at the Hilton. PfChangs, Cheesecake Factory, Bravo, Funny Bone, & Ruth Chris to name a few.

I was pleased to walk in and find some citrus water in the lobby, which was always available. Checkin was complete in a about 2min. Loved that.

The room was comfy. Only hiccup that I was NOT pleased to find was an old bar of soap and shampoo in the shower/tub. I immediately called downstairs and they had someone upstairs within 15min. That was not cool considering we needed to leave for the rehearsal of our friends wedding 15min.

Nevertheless I would stay there again. I am extremely picky about hotels. I had no more problems thereafter regarding cleanliness. The noise quality was great. Great staff.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review of your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center. It is great to here you describe your stay as a pleasure, as it was our pleasure to have you as our guest. We do have great restaurants located around us in Town Center but do not forget about our in house restaurant, The Great American Grill, which is also available for room service. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary lobby water as we choose a different fruit each day to flavor the water. I want to apologize for the "hiccup" you experienced and want you to know we have used your feedback to help correct the issue. It is great to hear that you would stay here again as we will be looking forward to seeing you again during your next stay.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Long story short, we were visiting my sister in VA Beach and arrived in town very late. There was a huge issue with the roach motel we were supposed to stay at and found ourselves without a place to stay at 11:00 at night with a one year old and a three year old. We called the number on the back of my wife's honors card and the nicest woman in the world found us this hotel and a room at a more than reasonable price. Aside from being a lifesaver in a desperate situation, this was one of my best hotel stays to date.

I love Hilton beds!! They are magic and I melted right into it and fell into the best sleep I've gotten since my son has been born.

The room itself was very clean, very comfortable, as was the rest of the hotel. The staff was more than friendly and accommodating.

We did not get to use the pool, but the fitness center is what I have come to expect from the Hilton brand. Clean, up to date, convenient.

The only downside is that the only parking is across the street in a garage, but it is free and they don't have a problem if you need to pull up front for a few minutes while you load/unload/what have you. So I don't take any points off for that because it ended up not being a problem, just a minor inconvenience.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Rickey E, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you so much for your business and taking the time to share your great comments with us. We are really glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. The next time you are coming to the area be sure to make a reservation here with us, that way we won't have to save your trip and you can just enjoy your trip!