Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center
$190
Country Inn
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$241
$215
  • Beachfront
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$167
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$348
$235
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$160
Hotels.com
$214
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$126
$119
BestWestern.com
$219
$209
GardenInn.com
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
$245
$205
1,114 results
All reviewsacross the streetwithin walking distancefront deskcheesecake factoryrestaurants and shoppingparking situationminute drivegreat place to staybusiness tripfitness centerwonderful hoteldefinitely stay here againhot tubnice stayindoor poolhgigarage
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This hotel was great. It was incredibly clean, the staff was very professional and friendly, the rooms were nicely sized, and the beds were amazingly comfortable. The pool looked great (though I had unfortunately not packed a bathing suit) and the fitness room was very nice. Free parking is right across the street in a garage. I literally have nothing negative to say about this location, and I would stay there again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Rickey E, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We want to thank you for your business and hope you come stay with us again and remember to bring your bathing suit this time!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

My boyfriend & I decided to have a weekend getaway and he chose this hotel. The hotel was very clean & definitely won cool points with me because they had Bath & Body Works products in the bathroom :-) The staff is really nice as well. The only con I can think of was the fact that their menu for room service in the room was outdated. Basically everything we attempted to order was no longer on the menu. One employee even stated that they hadn't sold Pepsi since he started working. The location made up for that. We ate at PF Changs and Smokey Bones (which is my new favorite). I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2012

There are a lot of pluses to this hotel. It is well located near the expressway and walking distance to a number of eating establishments. Breakfast was good but is was a little uneven. Their waffle maker was broken and no one seemed to know how to make french toast. So I ordered an omelet which was well prepared and presented. Service at breakfast was excellent. Now the minuses. Parking. There are six spaces out front and if you don't get one of those you have to park on the fifth floor or higher of the adjacent parking garage. It's free but not too handy. The rooms alongside Va Beach Boulevard are very noisy. There is a hospital in the neighborhood and there are emergency vehicles going down the road all night. Perhaps a little better soundproofing like what is done around airports would have solved the problem, but it is way too late now to think about that. Check in was not pleasant. I am a gold member and got neither my bottles of water or the breakfast coupons until I pressed the matter. The 20 something reception desk clerk was clueless as to gold or diamond members. The have probably been to at least a dozen Hilton Garden Inn's and this overall was in the bottom three. Nothing awful, but nothing great either. Lots of room for improvement here.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the boulevard side, it may be quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I stayed here during the weekend of my half-marathon, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. First of all, I location of the hotel is good. It is located in an area called the Town Square which I understand is a fairly newly developed area. There are plenty of options for dining within just a few meters of the hotel. Steak house? Check! Ice cream? Check! Italian restaurant? Check! Indian? Check! Japanese Bistro? Check! Irish bar? Check! Cigar shop? Yes! I highly recommend visiting a gelato shop near the Rush Chris stake house (the name escapes me right now). I enjoyed their coffee. The hotel staff were also friendly, the hotel room I got was clean and quiet. I don't usually have high expectations of Hilton chain hotel, but I would go back here if I need to stay in Virginia Beach again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank KingmanP
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Just got back from this hotel today.We wanted to visit Virginia Beach but did not want to stay directly on the beach so we chose this hotel. I can only say it was a wonderful experience.
Pros: I loved the gym I used it everyday I was there for six days,I really liked the pool and they also have a hot tub.The entire hotel is now renovated and it looks wonderful.The room I booked was a king and it was very spacious the ladies at the front desk were all very friendly and helpful espeically Jessica.The room have a microwave and fridge which was a good thing we were able to put leftovers in the fridge .There are so many shopping malls in that area and plentyof places to eat.I was able to visit the aquaruim and also other interesting places.
cons: The pillows were not comfortable and you had to park in the parking garage on the 5th floor but that was not such a big deal at least we didn't have to pay.In all I would say this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple