Schooner Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Ocean Key Resort(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
Beach Quarters Resort(Virginia Beach)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Turtle Cay Resort(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
Barclay Towers Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)
Economy Inn(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewshot tubrudee inletheart shapedroom was cleansouth endocean viewstove topquiet endsmall kitchenettecoffee potoff seasonoceanfront roomboard walkatlantic avenueprivate balconyboardwalkmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2010

The hotel is beach front on a beautiful beach. The Inn is very nice & clean, good staff.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2010

I was really worried AFTER I booked my stay and read the reviews. DON'T be turned off by the reviews. For the price you pay, it was a great stay. Most importantly... it was CLEAN!!! I felt comfortable with my teenagers in the room. I loved that we were right on the beach, and the price was GREAT!!!! And the staff was VERY helpful for us!!!

1  Thank pickeymom
Reviewed June 21, 2010

The room was what we expected for $103 a nite including taxes for a hotel on the beach.The decor was outdated and worn, but we didn't spend that much time in our room. The only real negative was, many times our room key didn't work. Many of the other guest had the same problem.The key card slider was old and rusty. One of the hotel staff said they were replacing this year. So for the price, the pool being clean and being on the boardwalk it's not a bad place to stay.

Reviewed June 14, 2010

Just got back from a 3 night 4 day stay here, rooms were ok, clean alittle dated but served the purpose since we were at the beach most of the time. Staff on the other hand was awful!!!! Never once did housekeeping come to clean or give us fresh towels, finally I had to ask for more, and got my head bit off by the grumpiest laundry lady I ever seen!!! She did give me more but with attitude. Front desk staff very unwelcoming!! I don't think I will stay here again!

2  Thank tammyr36
Reviewed April 21, 2010

We arrived to be greeted by an unfriendly receptionist who was on a personal call the whole time she checked us in. Our room was semi clean and outdated. However, we decided to make the best of it. Next morning we went down to pool and workers were cleaning and painting. We proceeded to get in pool when my husband yelled get out! A grinder electrical cord that was being used fell into the pool! My husband went over to the staff member and told him, he said, "Oh I'm sorry." We immediately went in to complain and were told, "sorry you can't use the pool!" No signs were posted. The hotttest day of the week we were supposed to be there. We checked out, had to fight to get our money back! They still charged us a night even though we weren't even there 12 hours!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple