Ocean Sands Resort
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$266
ComfortSuites
$311
Country Inn
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)
$433
$295
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $333/night.

$335
$309
GardenInn.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$329
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$121
ComfortInn
$378
$349
Hampton.com
$374
$363
  • Beachfront
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$260
$240
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
$335
  • Pool
All reviewscook toppool areafull kitchenrooms are smallpots and panshot tubthe sofa bedexercise roomparking deckthe general managerfirst floorbeach frontbalconiesunitoceanboardwalksauna
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have owned a timeshare unit at Ocean Sands for a few years and this was my 4th stay here. I stayed over Labor Day weekend and the following week, and it was great. Virginia Beach has some great weekend festivals in September, I guess to extend the summer as long as possible. The music festival this weekend was great, with 30+ bands.

I can't say enough positive things about the Sands. It is in a great location, the staff was wonderful and went out of their way to make sure every guest had a great time. I especially liked the van trips they offer. I went on 3 of them, and they were all great. You jut get on the van, they take you to your dwstination, drop you off, then pick you back up. All for free. They offer Williamsburg (Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, Yankee Candle); Norfolk (Nautilus, Battleship, the Zoo, Chrysler Museum, McArthur Center); Lighthouse trip; Old Town Portdmouth...What a great service!

Wine and cheese reception was nice (again free), as was the vacation 101 class. Of all the timeshares I own and/or visit this one offers more than any other in terms of extra benefits.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank RUtraveller
Natalie R, General Manager at Ocean Sands Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Thank you for staying at the Ocean Sands resort. We appreciate your repeat business and we look forward to having you back next year.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Even though the property is older (as well as many others properties) it is well maintain is very clean units. Located with in very short walking distance to the beach it is located right in the middle of the boardwalk.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Herris B

Thank you for your business and feedback. We hope to see you next summer.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Property was clean, there was ample, convenient parking and staff was polite and helpful. Room was pleasantly furnished. On the negative side, there was no balcony. Don't see the advantage of being ocean-front if the view is from inside the unit. Missed relaxing on a balcony, listening to the waves, enjoying the ocean breeze. Virginia Beach as a whole was not enjoyable - the boardwalk is a sidewalk with no shops or sites. Sorry, it's back to Ocean City, Md next year for our beach fun.

1  Thank Barb D
Natalie R, General Manager at Ocean Sands Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us. We appreciate your business and we look forward to having you back again next year.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

My wife and I set up a family and friend vacation. We had several rooms with family and friends from other states. It was basically a reunion and we chose Ocean Sands resort. Each year my wife and I lock-in to Ocean Sands we always see something new and beautiful changes to this resort. I cannot express enough on the smiles and greetings we received during our stay. All of our needs was answered with a above average level of professional customer care. We did get the opportunity to meet with and speak with new members of Ocean Sands resort family naming Natalie, Joanne, Samantha and the very active BJ. All of whom gave our group a above and beyond and Loving stay at ocean Sands. The great part for myself was the fishing trip I was able to get because of the shopping tours they gave the girls this made me very happy and I have a freezer full of fish. The upgrade on the Wi-Fi exceeds most upscale resorts some gold crowns has not reached that level of in house communications for computers, laptops,droid pads and smart phons I say it's excellent. For vacationers, you must experience one of their "PURE Accommodations" it speaks for itself. To close I would like to mention that I spoke with one new family member at ocean Sands, I asked Sheilla how long has she been part of the family and her response was a few months she left and then came back, I asked why did you come back and she said to me I came back because of the family here at ocean Sands that she works with. This did not surprise me at all if you understand what I'm saying. Ocean Sands gets a five-star from the Webster's and Linda Elite Travel,LLC.

Room Tip: The Pure Room
2  Thank webstergl

I can’t thank you enough for your kind words and how pleased we are that you had more than a great vacation. Thank you for being such wonderful timeshare owners and we look forward to your return next summer.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

We celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary at Ocean Sands and were exceedingly pleased with the service and helpfulness of all the staff. We had 30 family members attend using a number of units. Everyone was pleased with the accommodations. They helped to make this a memorable exsperience. Thank you Natalie, Samatha, Betsy, Martin, Joann.

Room Tip: All rooms are on the ocean side!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Natalie R, General Manager at Ocean Sands Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review the Ocean Sands Resort. We appreciate your positive feedback and we hope to see you back next year for your 51st Anniversary.