“Best All You Can Eat Crab”

Peabody's Night Club
Ranked #3 of 40 Nightlife in Virginia Beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best All You Can Eat Crab”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I am really "over" the whole club thing. However, my husband and I were waiting for a waiter to wait on us for about 15 minutes at neighboring restaurant. We could tell the service there was going to be terrible, so we saw a sign on Peabody's that said all you can eat crab and shrimp for 14.99. We were skeptical when we had to walk up the black light stair case. I was honestly expecting a buffet with tiny gross crablegs and shrimp, but was I ever impressed!!

Fresh crablegs were brought out to us endlessly and they were awesome! Also included in the "all you can eat" special was shrimp, hotwings, and pizza if you wanted(I know the foods don't go tegether, but still awesome). I did try a shrimp and hotwing - both awesome.

This all happens between 7-9 which is their happy hour. Drinks are $1.50. Now, you do have to be 21 and over to enter the place and you do have to eat feeling like you glow due to the black lights. However, seriously best seafood and best price on the strip. We were planning on doing captain George's a night while we're here(we always do), but have changed our minds. We're going back to Peabody's! Seriously such a pleasant surprise.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Travel8675

Stanley, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun time!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Have went here to party in the past & not liked it. However it has improved alot. Buy the cup they offer when you come in door though bc if not you pay more for every drink you buy evene beers. Dance floor was sooooo packed though so we didn't get to enjoy that. Only complaint was the temperature could have been better considering the amount of ppl in the club. Ladies are way outnumbered here though beware :P

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Candace1985
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Love this place!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I love this place. Great atmosphere and usually great music. Happy hour deals are great-- $1.50 drinks 7-9 pm. There's also free cover during that time.

3 Thank BeachTravel012
Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“I've been to better clubs but this one isn't bad”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My husband and I went to this club on our first vacation to Virginia Beach (before we were married) It was pretty much what we expected, crowded, upbeat, lots of people our age (which was 19 at the time) They have some kind of discount on certain nights for people with college ID's. There was not much tolerance for drunken foolishness in this club. Throughout the night we noticed bouncers removing the wasted, they do not fool around. We were not yet old enough to drink when we decided to go there but from what I saw the drinks were huge so it looks like you get your money's worth. If you're under 21 you can't go outside and come back in so if you're a smoker and under 21, you're screwed. The music wasn't all that great, it was ALL club mixes. I understand, yeah, that's what you hear at a club but I like some variety that includes actual music but in the end what matters is that you have something to shake your butt to I guess. Overall, pretty good club but not the best, big drinks, kinda crappy music and drunk degenerates getting escorted out by large men sometimes clad in Hawaiian shirts.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Jesse H
Waynesboro, Virginia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best nightclub in VA Beach!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

It's awesome, best place to dance. Although the crowd is younger, ranging from 21-28 for the majority I would say. Girls 18+ and get in whereas guys must be 21+. Great music, good size dance floor, only $5-$15 to get in (depending on the night.)

Visited June 2012