“Fun time!”

Peabody's Night Club
Ranked #4 of 42 Nightlife in Virginia Beach
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Have went here to party in the past & not liked it. However it has improved alot. Buy the cup they offer when you come in door though bc if not you pay more for every drink you buy evene beers. Dance floor was sooooo packed though so we didn't get to enjoy that. Only complaint was the temperature could have been better considering the amount of ppl in the club. Ladies are way outnumbered here though beware :P

2  Thank Candace1985

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I love this place. Great atmosphere and usually great music. Happy hour deals are great-- $1.50 drinks 7-9 pm. There's also free cover during that time.

3  Thank BeachTravel012
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My husband and I went to this club on our first vacation to Virginia Beach (before we were married) It was pretty much what we expected, crowded, upbeat, lots of people our age (which was 19 at the time) They have some kind of discount on certain nights for people with college ID's. There was not much tolerance for drunken foolishness in this club. Throughout the night we noticed bouncers removing the wasted, they do not fool around. We were not yet old enough to drink when we decided to go there but from what I saw the drinks were huge so it looks like you get your money's worth. If you're under 21 you can't go outside and come back in so if you're a smoker and under 21, you're screwed. The music wasn't all that great, it was ALL club mixes. I understand, yeah, that's what you hear at a club but I like some variety that includes actual music but in the end what matters is that you have something to shake your butt to I guess. Overall, pretty good club but not the best, big drinks, kinda crappy music and drunk degenerates getting escorted out by large men sometimes clad in Hawaiian shirts.

2  Thank Jesse H
Reviewed June 28, 2012

It's awesome, best place to dance. Although the crowd is younger, ranging from 21-28 for the majority I would say. Girls 18+ and get in whereas guys must be 21+. Great music, good size dance floor, only $5-$15 to get in (depending on the night.)

4  Thank Drew F