“Awesome”

Virginia Beach Boardwalk
More attraction details
Owner description: This three-mile concrete promenade is always busy with bicyclists, strollers, diners and people-watchers. During the summer, three oceanfront stages offer nightly entertainment.
long island, new york
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

My wife, friends and I were down here for a week and, I have to say, the boardwalk is great! I love that it is all concrete and that there are separate paths for the bikers. The boardwalk is all concrete and kept very clean. It is about 2.5 miles long and makes for a great stroll. I just wish we had warmer weather when we were there to further enjoy it.

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Brighton, Michigan, USA
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Fun path”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

Great way to travel up and down the beach. There are plenty of sights to see. The bars along the way are fun to stop at. The only disappointment is that they charge to go on the pier, so we didn't go beyond the shops right at the start of the pier.

2 Thank egraetze
Fairport, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A beautiful walk”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

Not too long, not too short and CLEAN! Whats not to like about a boardwalk? wide enough for walkers and bikers, plus an extra lane!

Owings Mills
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Nice walk even in the cold!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

I really enjoyed the boardwalk. I guess you could say its a " regular" boardwalk. My husband and I walked in the sand and got a lil wet from the waves but it was cool! Nice place to ride bikes, skate/skateboard and of course walk.

34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Doing some work”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

They are doing some work around the Boardwalk at all times of the day. Watch out for vehicles up and down the Boardwalk. I think Spring Break was poor planning on the City's part.

1 Thank F1nsup