Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$153
ComfortSuites
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$312
$269
$156
$220
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$192
$150
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$96
$94
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$166
$108
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$245
$225
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$245
Travelocity
  • Pool
1,259 results
All reviewscontinental breakfastacross the streetliving roomhot tubfull kitchensmall kitchennice place to stayfront desk staffindoor pooloff seasonsouth endtime shareocean viewking bedboard walkfamily vacationyogurt
Reviewed September 24, 2017

Check in staff was a bit curt. Bad impression. Otherwise, the hotel sits on the 'boardwalk'. It's clean, and the lobby is a nice place to relax. Breakfast is 7 to 10 a.m. Eggs, sausage and continental type. Rooms are stocked with everything you need for your trip except your own food (obviously). Beach access is literally within walking distance. Very nice stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David C, General Manager at Barclay Towers Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to Virginia Beach and Barclay Towers. Thank you for posting your nice review. My staff and I take pride in providing good value and great service to our guests. We genuinely appreciate your feedback and your business! I apologize for the bad impression at check in. Whenever you return to Virginia Beach, I hope you will choose to return to the Barclay!

Reviewed September 20, 2017

Room 2, was for 2 nights. I specifically requested a late clean on Saturday because other people were sleeping there that night. It never got cleaned. When I got there at 10:30 pm. I requested sheets and towels because it wasn't cleaned and when they brought them up, they simply handed them through the door and I got to clean the room and change sheets.
Room 1 was for 4 nights. It never got cleaned and there was so much trash, one of the wedding guests took it out of the room. No clean towels or trash removal. Very disappointed and would never suggest this hotel to anyone. We frequently come to town and stay in hotels. Wont use this one again.
Also, the billing got all messed up 3 times and had to be corrected. At one point, the bride and groom came to the desk to get it fixed and the woman was rude and almost yelled at them.
Very over priced for a hotel with no service in the rooms.
Also, the day after we left there was a $25.00 charge on our card. Cant get an answer as to what that is for.

Room Tip: None. With no service in the rooms, why would I tip them. I always tip because I spent a summer cleaning rooms and understand what hard work it is.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David C, General Manager at Barclay Towers Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Thank you for posting your review. We appreciate hearing what we are doing well, and also where we need improvement. We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. It is disappointing that you were not more completely satisfied with this visit. Please accept my apologies.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

The staff was very friendly. Beds were comfortable. Not as clean as it could be. No sheets or blankets for extra bed. We asked for two and got one. The safe in the room was a bonus. Overall good stay.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Thanks for staying with us on your vacation to Virginia Beach. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay overall and thank you for posting your review. We truly appreciate your feedback and your business! Whenever you return to Virginia Beach, I hope you will choose to stay at Barclay Towers.

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

I stayed over the 4th of July weekend and was pleasantly surprised! Room was spotless and staff was great except for the one check in lady. She must've been having a bad day. The breakfast was outstanding as well. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to Virginia Beach and Barclay Towers. Thank you for posting your '5-bubble' review. My staff and I take pride in providing good value and great service to our guests. We genuinely appreciate your feedback and your business! It's good to hear that you will be back!

Reviewed September 12, 2017

We checked-in at 4 pm and went to our room. The room was not ready so we had to come back down and wait in the lobby for 30 mins. The next day, our bed was not made. Other than that, we had a pleasant stay at Barclay Towers.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David C, General Manager at Barclay Towers Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

Thanks for staying with us on your vacation to Virginia Beach. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for posting your review. We truly appreciate your feedback and your business! My apologies for housekeeping glitches. Whenever your return to Virginia Beach, I hope you will choose to stay at the Barclay!