“Great Stay on the Beach!”

Barclay Towers Resort Hotel
Ranked #12 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
Waterford, Connecticut
“Great Stay on the Beach!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Barclay Towers was an outstanding place to stay! They were very flexible and the staff went above and beyond to make my long term stay there as comfortable as possible. It was great to be on the beach and have a kitchenette to use while I was there. Would recommend to stay here!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

2 Thank G S
David C, General Manager at Barclay Towers Resort Hotel, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed your 71 night stay at Barclay Towers. Thank you for posting your review. My staff and I wanted to make your time here a little bit of 'home away from home.' We appreciate your business! I hope you'll stay with us again when, and if, you return to Virginia Beach.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (206)
Millington, Maryland
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Barclay Towers is a great hotel for families. The rooms are clean and comfortable with an awesome view of the ocean. The staff, from the front desk, housekeeping and breakfast, is warm and cordial. My family and I have stayed their many times and we hope to stay their many more.

1 Thank Dorrin P
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay again at Barclay Towers. Thank you for posting your review. We appreciate your continued business! I look forward to your stay with us again when you return to Virginia Beach.
Hopewell, Virginia, United States
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We loved this hotel. The suites were very nice and had plenty of room. The cost was good. We really enjoyed our stay and will come again. We did not know about this hotel until a friend informed me that they had suites with a sleep sofa and a king size bed.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Christie M
David C, General Manager at Barclay Towers Resort Hotel, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at Barclay Towers. Thank you for posting your review. We appreciate your business! I hope you'll stay with us again when you return to Virginia Beach.
Hamden, Ohio
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Went to the beach on a whim with no room. I go to Va Beach twice a year but this was my first stay here but for sure not my last. This is gonna be my choice from now on.
Staff was very nice . Rooms dated but clean and comfortable and very roomy.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank DianeBeckner
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at Barclay Towers. Thank you for posting your review. My staff and I take pride in providing good value and great service to our guests. We appreciate your business! I'm glad you found us on this trip and hope you'll return to the Barclay on your next visit.
Norristown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 6, 2014

The Barclay is a great place to stay....the rooms were clean....beautiful view of the ocean....clean beaches.....nice pool and jacuzzi area and the staff was very pleasant and helpful :)!!! Would definitely go back!!!

2 Thank Elliedefran
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at Barclay Towers. Thank you for posting your review. My staff and I take pride in providing good value and great service to our guests. We appreciate your business! See you on your next trip to Virginia Beach!
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I like that all the rooms are suites with a kitchenette. The hotel may not be the newest at the beach, but the rooms are big and clean and the breakfast is good. It's a good deal for the money. Plus the beach in front of the hotel is great. There's a life guard right there.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Xtreme-mommy
Nashua,NH
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Great view, staff, room and price. Two separate rooms with a kitchenette and all ocean front rooms. Clean rooms and lots of space to roam. Includes a continental breakfast which can be brought back to the room (used the toaster in room instead of standing in line with other guests in the dining hall) to enjoy on the balcony. Have been there before and will be back again...

2 Thank usand2kidz
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at Barclay Towers. Thank you for posting your review.We appreciate your repeat and continued business!