We stayed here from August 4th-August 9th. We had a great time! We booked on short notice and could only get an efficienty. Not bad for 2 people. Had a nice LITTLE kitchen area nice size bathroom. Did the job! Loved that it was right on the beach. We ate at the Rock Fish great food. (expensive but good!) I would stay here again. I love Virgina beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to ocean sunrise views through your floor-to-ceiling windows, and spend the hours in between enjoying the comforts and conveniences of home at Boardwalk Resort Hotel. Each of the newly renovated studios and 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom suites are appointed with a wide range of features, including separate living rooms with sleeper sofas, fully-equipped kitchens and kitchenettes, TVs with cable and DVD players, free Wi-Fi, and large bathrooms. You’ll also enjoy our convenient central-boardwalk location, just steps from the entertainment at 17th Street Stage and Park.Boardwalk Resort Hotel and Villas is located in the heart of the resort district, in the center of Virginia Beach’s famous boardwalk – named one of the “Top Ten Boardwalks in America.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boardwalk Resort Hotel and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Hotel Virginia Beach
- Va Beach Boardwalk
- Hotels Boardwalk Virginia Beach
- Boardwalk Virginia Beach