“Good Food”

Pungo Pizza
Ranked #64 of 1,452 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Good food at a very reasonable price. Service was prompt and the place was clean. I would recommend people visit Pungo's because the food is very good.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I will have to go back to PUngo Pizza to try other things, but each time I go I can't get enough of their Pizza and Garlic Knots. It is excellent, and my guests always love it too.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

My family attended a birthday party here! We were in the so cool game room and my kids loved that! The pizza was good, the kind you wanna scarf down :) The garlic knots were the prize though!! SO DELICIOUS!!! We will definitely go back!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

They have super pizza, ice cream and thoughtful staff. Family owned and run, right on the way to Pungo and Blackwater. Lots of games and activities for the little ones, and if you like peace and quiet while you eat, this is the wrong place. Little league teams make this their party stop at seasons end.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Our family has been here several times and it is always great. The pizza was fresh, hot and they are not stingy with their serving size. Good sauce and fresh toppings. I am looking forward to trying the Lasagna next time as a table near us ordered it and it looked and smelled great. I even thought about asking for a bite.