“Short course- but great value for the money” 4 of 5 bubbles

King Neptune's Indoor Blacklight 3-D Mini Golf
Richmond, Virginia
80 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Short course- but great value for the money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

My friends and I were trying to kill some time so we decided to play a round of the mini golf. The price is only $7 per person, but if you go to the visitor center, they have a coupon for $1 off. Very small course- I think only about 10 holes, but if you just need something to pass the time it was great.

The glasses were fun at first, but then made me feel dizzy after a bit, so I chose not to take advantage of the 3D adventure. All in all, fun experience and most likely would return.

York, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Experience Ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have never gone mini golfing in 3D and I am so glad I chose to!! Best Experience Ever!! The glasses show the holes that you need to get the ball into. It may seem trippy at first but it is awesome!!

Clarksburg
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Va Beach vacay!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Pretty cool! We've never experienced a mini golf course like that!!! The lights and props are awesome...3D too, but took my glasses off most of the time! Kind of small, but would do it again! Check for coupons too

Vestaburg
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Different”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

This was a 10 hole course. IT was neat to see all the stuff in 3D. It is a little cheaper then the other mini golfs as well .

Visited July 2013
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun for kids!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Went there with the whole family including a 3 year old and a 1 year old. The 1 year old was kept very occupied by all the things to look at and the 3 year old loved everything about it. The place looks awesome under the black lights but i have a feeling it doesnt look so nice with normal lights on. The building looks as though its falling apart and could use updating.
The glasses they gave us for the 3D hurt some of our eyes so we couldnt wear them to get the full effect. All in all it was a nice place and we enjoyed it!

Visited June 2013