“Fantastic, fresh sushi”

Sushi Coast
Ranked #575 of 1,452 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Welcome to the Sushi Coast Japanese Restaurant & Gift Shop FOOD:Sushi Coast is a full Bar(wines,Cocktail and Beer)service restaurant with take out available, is open for lunch and dinner from Monday to Sunday, and features variety of house special rolls with delicate sauces, fresh sushi, and traditional Japanese cuisine from the kitchen made only with the freshest ingredients. So whether you are looking for that one special dish you’ve tasted in your travel to the Far West or just a simple, relaxing dining experience with Japanese ambience, Sushi Coast is the place to experience it all!GIFT SHOPPE:We want to help you with all your gift giving needs, from ideas for family and friends to business associates and vendors. Whether you want to say "Happy Holidays," "Thank You," or "Congratulations", we're here to help. Gift assortments are our specialty, and we can work with you to create your own custom gift basket.
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I absolutely love this sushi restaurant. The fish is so fresh and so flavorful. I am very picky about sushi and this is absolutely some of the best sushi I've ever had. They have a very talented and friendly sushi chef who makes really lovely rolls. He does fantastic custom sushi roles and makes excellent recommendations if you are new to sushi or just undecided between the many great options. The atmosphere is quiet and intimate and the prices are very reasonable. I've become a regular here and have never once been disappointed. I highly recommend giving Sushi Coast a try, I'm sure you will return!

1  Thank Megan C

Reviewed December 5, 2013

This unassuming restaurant overlooks the Lynnhaven river estuary. Very we'll prepared sushi by a chef who has great pride in his work. Not just for oriental fare, the menu has something for any cuisine desire. Small and intimate, this caters to locals.

Worth a trip out of your way!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We had two scorpions last week, and they were both scenic and delicious. One was a take out and the sushi chef took a photo of it with my cell phone so I could reconstruct it at home. Our guests were delighted...some had never eaten sushi!
We dine here frequently...solo or together...its lovely to eat outside when hot. I especially enjoy the chicken and steak teriyaki with wonderful vegies and fried rice. Hubby tries something new each time, totally unlike him and everything is very tasty. Service friendly and attentive and they do speak English..some more than others.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

This has become a regular dinner spot for me.They keep it simple, fresh, and delicious. Amazing food, good prices and attentive service

Reviewed October 9, 2012

food was very good. service sucked. they couldnt speak a word of english, but the selection was awesome and affordable.