My husband & I decided last year to celebrate our wedding anniversary at Virginia Beach. We researched the hotels and rates on-line and found the Capes Hotel had the most reasonable rates and all oceanfront rooms. We had such a wonderful get-away, we booked again this year at the Capes Hotel. We love knowing we will always have an oceanfront room. Having a kitchenette with a refridgerator and coffeemaker is so convenient for in-between meal snacks and beverages. The location is perfect. The Capes Hotel is centrally located on the boardwalk. We can walk from one end to the other to find great restaurants and entertainment. The staff is very friendly and the rooms are clean. The elevator is a little slow, and the pillows are on the flat side, but you can't have everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capes has 59 spacious, comfortable, affordable rooms, eight stories, an oceanfront cafe, refreshing indoor pool all to be enjoyed, right here on the ocean. All rooms are non-smoking offering refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. The Capes offers accommodations to fit your needs, with our one room unit that includes two full size beds; or our two room unit with three full size beds and 2 tvs offering your family just the right space for a relaxing vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Capes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capes Hotel Virginia Beach
- Capes Virginia Beach
- Capes Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach