Visited Virginia Beach in August for a much needed vacation as well as to see family in the Navy. Picked the Capes based on trip advisor and was not disappointed. Rooms were very clean and spacious entire hotel is smoke free a big plus for me and my asthma. Wonderful view of ocean. What a treat to sit on balcony and watch the sun rise on over the ocean. Employees at the desk as well as the room cleaners were all very friendly and helpful. Next we travel to the east coast we will try to stay there again. I would recommend to any family looking for a clean oceanfront hotel who wants a nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capes has 59 spacious, comfortable, affordable rooms, eight stories, an oceanfront cafe, refreshing indoor pool all to be enjoyed, right here on the ocean. All rooms are non-smoking offering refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. The Capes offers accommodations to fit your needs, with our one room unit that includes two full size beds; or our two room unit with three full size beds and 2 tvs offering your family just the right space for a relaxing vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Capes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capes Hotel Virginia Beach
- Capes Virginia Beach
- Capes Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach