I used the reviews on TripAdvisor to book this hotel for my trip. The hotel was clean and provided most of the necessities I needed. I found the staff helpful and friendly. The room was clean. The only things I found inconvenient was 1. housekeeping never left cups 2. housekeeping never left a bag for the ice bucket 3. housekeeping was very stingy on leaving soap (only one small bar) 4. there was a coffee pot, but no coffee-. the restaurant did not open until 8am which left me having to wait for coffee or refridgerating a cup of 7-11 coffee to microwave in the morning. I would definitely stay here again but would bring my own cups, soap and coffee. I found the location of the hotel very convenient and every room had a view of the beach. We were on the 8th floor and my kids loved the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capes has 59 spacious, comfortable, affordable rooms, eight stories, an oceanfront cafe, refreshing indoor pool all to be enjoyed, right here on the ocean. All rooms are non-smoking offering refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. The Capes offers accommodations to fit your needs, with our one room unit that includes two full size beds; or our two room unit with three full size beds and 2 tvs offering your family just the right space for a relaxing vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Capes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capes Hotel Virginia Beach
- Capes Virginia Beach
- Capes Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach