The Capes Hotel is the Best place to stay in Virginia Beach. The people who work there are the friendliest and so helpful also. They can tell you about restaurants from Pizza to good seafood places. All rooms are oceanfront and have private balconies. We were there in May and are planning to go back in Sept. We meet the nicest couples there. If you want to stay in to eat they have a Café right there in the Hotel called The Hidden Pearl. Good food!! We have been there before and always go back. A very nice place right in the middle of everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capes has 59 spacious, comfortable, affordable rooms, eight stories, an oceanfront cafe, refreshing indoor pool all to be enjoyed, right here on the ocean. All rooms are non-smoking offering refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. The Capes offers accommodations to fit your needs, with our one room unit that includes two full size beds; or our two room unit with three full size beds and 2 tvs offering your family just the right space for a relaxing vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Capes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capes Hotel Virginia Beach
- Capes Virginia Beach
- Capes Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach