We had a great vacation at this older Virginia Beach hotel which has ocean views from every balcony. It was great to see and hear the ocean every moment of the day. The staff was especially great....so friendly and ready to direct us to where we wanted to go. There is a nice little cafe right off the indoor pool called The Hidden Pearl" where we had a very nice breakfast, which is served all day! Take your own coffee as there is a coffee maker, but they do not supply the coffee service. Every other need was met and it was clean and neat. We were very satisfied with our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capes has 59 spacious, comfortable, affordable rooms, eight stories, an oceanfront cafe, refreshing indoor pool all to be enjoyed, right here on the ocean. All rooms are non-smoking offering refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. The Capes offers accommodations to fit your needs, with our one room unit that includes two full size beds; or our two room unit with three full size beds and 2 tvs offering your family just the right space for a relaxing vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Capes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capes Hotel Virginia Beach
- Capes Virginia Beach
- Capes Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach