Stayed here the last weekend in September. It's very easy to find because it's right there off atlantic when your coming from the highway. the parking was good. I had my room on the 8th floor with a king bed. It was a nice sized room for me, clean, everything I'd expect. The view of the ocean was breath taking, All of the rooms are ocean front that's why I picked this hotel mainly because of that and the price wasn't too bad considering all the other reviews I read about this place. The bed was comfy, I enjoyed my stay very much. The boardwalk was right there, I loved it, I'd def. stay here again, well worth my time. Oh and maybe my only complaint would be that theres a door to the next room beside the bed and I could hear the man in the next room snore....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capes has 59 spacious, comfortable, affordable rooms, eight stories, an oceanfront cafe, refreshing indoor pool all to be enjoyed, right here on the ocean. All rooms are non-smoking offering refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. The Capes offers accommodations to fit your needs, with our one room unit that includes two full size beds; or our two room unit with three full size beds and 2 tvs offering your family just the right space for a relaxing vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Capes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capes Hotel Virginia Beach
- Capes Virginia Beach
- Capes Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach