“Something for everybody”

Dough Boy's California Pizza
Ranked #71 of 1,431 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We've remodeled and you won't recognize the place!Dough Boy's offers delicious pizzas, pastas, burgers, salads, wings, sandwiches, local craft beers, wine selections, beach-inspired cocktails and much more. Enjoy a fun Virginia Beach experience in our new indoor-outdoor space. Dough Boy's also welcomes large groups. Call in now to reserve space for up to 150. Open year-round!
jerusalem
“Something for everybody”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Busy and a bit noisy but something for everyone to eat from our 2 year old to 4 year old to picky parents. They made a mistake in our order and gave us a family size pizza for free. They make a big deal about birthdays. No desserts, though, folks.

• Korean first
“Good pizza and service.”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We love Dough Boy's and have been eating there for years. Of course we use the coupons for the family meal deal which was a good deal for a family of 4.

Mountain Top, PA
“Standard pizza place”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

it was your standard pizza place. nothing special. Best part was coupons to give us a 1/2 price pizza

Vestaburg
“thumb's up”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Loved it here. My kids loved it too. Ate here our first night and we were very pleased. We used a coupon and got a family deal.

Leesburg, Virginia
“Good food and good service!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We went for an early dinner after playing on the beach. The service was excellent! I think we over ordered a bit. It was three kids and me ( ages 11,11,14). We ordered 3 pizzas. These pizzas would feed two people comfortably. Each of us came home with a half a pizza. I had the Hawaiian which was great. The 14 year old got a hamburger which I think was a 1/2lb. I ordered a "shooter" margarita with ice. This was probably 4-5oz. I did not want a 16 oz drink so our server recommended the shooter with ice which I think was just under $5. Just the right size for me. Think old fashioned size. The sodas were expensive... if you want to save money drink water. I want to say they were $3 or more can't remember. My bill with tip for 4 people was $87.

I think if we ordered water and shared a couple of pizzas we could have saved money. We brought home 3 half pizzas but everyone wanted something different.

Location is great. Right across from beach and a block north of Neptune statue.

• Visited July 2013