“Good pizza, Expensive wine.”

Dough Boy's California Pizza
Ranked #69 of 1,431 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We've remodeled and you won't recognize the place!Dough Boy's offers delicious pizzas, pastas, burgers, salads, wings, sandwiches, local craft beers, wine selections, beach-inspired cocktails and much more. Enjoy a fun Virginia Beach experience in our new indoor-outdoor space. Dough Boy's also welcomes large groups. Call in now to reserve space for up to 150. Open year-round!
Katy, Texas
“Good pizza, Expensive wine.”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Very good meat lovers (Iforgot what they called it) pizza! Great service and clean restuarant, but that $5 btl of wine I passed up at the local Farm Fresh grocery store was $20(!) at Dough Boys. Lol, talk about captured market. Get your coupon for $2 off from your local hotel and get your wine at the grocery store, but def get your pizza here!

• Visited August 2012

• Korean first
Canada
“Poor staff, OK food.”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The place was kinda empty we got there and still took about 10 mins to get us water.
Ordered chicken wings as appetizer. The waitress looked pissed off that we were still looking at the menu and unsure which pizza to choose. Wings came in deep fried... not our thing at all, but that's just our taste. Finally decided to order the Greek pizza. As we wanted refills of our drinks, the waitress was sitting at another table chatting with other employees and didn't bother checking on us at all. She finally came and dropped the pizza on the table without saying a word and left. Had to call her back for our refills.
The pizza was very good, would have loved more gyro on it but it still was good. We got the check before we were even done with the pizza, I guess they decided for us that we wouldn't take anything else.

It ended up not too expensive but only because of the service, I would take out or try somewhere else.

• Visited August 2012
Beavercreek, Ohio
“Ate it twice of vacation”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This location was across the street from our hotel. We ate it twice, once in the restaurant and then we did carry-out. Both times were very good. My husband loves pizza and was very impressed. We had a large pepperoni and the kids had the ravioli. Good times.

Williamsburg, Virginia
“ewww”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Dirty tables, slow service, poor wait staff. We sat by the back and three employees at a time sat outside smoking while we sat inside needing service. When we were finished we were tired of waiting for the check, so the family left and I went to the bar to pay the bill. The wait person looked over and started running for the door, assuming we left without paying. I waved my money from the bar and she looked over my way. She went to a table and took their order, talked, and then came over to check me out. TOTAL confusion in this place! Staff were yelling back and forth about who had what table, go get so and so, etc. Whew, really poor experience. By the way, they were NOT BUSY.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Fresh Pizza, Good drinks, hit the spot!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The pizza was pretty good, you could tell the dough was fresh! It came out piping hot and all the ingredients were delish! I stuffed myself. We also ordered two long island iced teas, which were delicious! I will come back the next time I am in Virginia Beach! DEF one of the better pizza places there!