“Terrible, overpriced food.”

Dough Boy's California Pizza
Ranked #71 of 1,422 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We've remodeled and you won't recognize the place!Dough Boy's offers delicious pizzas, pastas, burgers, salads, wings, sandwiches, local craft beers, wine selections, beach-inspired cocktails and much more. Enjoy a fun Virginia Beach experience in our new indoor-outdoor space. Dough Boy's also welcomes large groups. Call in now to reserve space for up to 150. Open year-round!
Fairfax, Virginia
“Terrible, overpriced food.”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

This food was awful, over priced and daughter got food poisening.

Visited July 2012

• Korean first
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Mediocre Pizza”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Maybe I am really picky because I have had great pizza, but I was not able to find any in VA Beach! This place was ok, the cheesy bread sticks were good, pretty garlicky, but good. The pizza was edible, not very flavorful. My 5 year old nephew ordered the kids ravioli and that was the best meal at our table. He is picky and ate the whole dish.

• Visited May 2012
Rushville, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dough Boys Pizza”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

This restraunt was recommended to me by one of my instructors. I had the lasagna and my daughter had the fettucini alfredo. Both were very delicious and the prices were very reasonable.

Visited March 2012