This was my third visit to the Breakers, and every time has been outstanding. The staff is friendly, and the price can not be beaten. We had a king room with a balcony and whirlpool--very nice. Everything was clean, and the housekeeping staff was very accommodating. The location is fantastic, with everything in walking distance on Atlantic Avenue and the boardwalk. We enjoyed rising early to see the sunrises, and our evenings were spent strolling the beach or enjoying the entertainment on Atlantic. Upon our arrival, a personalized letter (personally addressed to me) was waiting on the desk in our room. After returning home, I received a "thank you" email--again from the owner and general manager. These may be trivial, but the personalized contact was greatly appreciated. I love spending time at Va Beach, and the Breakers Resort is quickly becoming my home-away-from-home.
As an added note, you really need to try the restaurant--nice atmosphere, friendly hospitality, and not crowded. I especially enjoyed the crabmeat omelet for breakfast--very tasty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Breakers Resort Inn is Family-owned and operated, open year-round, and is directly on the boardwalk at the oceanfront in Virginia Beach. We are adjacent to the Virginia Beach Fishing Pier and only 20 minutes from the Norfolk Intl. Airport. Shopping, dining, nightlife and many attractions are conveniently located within walking distance or a short drive by car. All guestrooms and suites have a stunning oceanfront view and provide comfortable accommodations to fit your personal needs. A refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer and safe are in all rooms and Wi-fi is complimentary to guests throughout our hotel. Our efficiency suites feature a bedroom with two queen beds, living room with a pull-down double bed & studio kitchen containing plates and utensils. Couples love our king bedded rooms with in-room Jacuzzi. Breakfast and lunch is served daily at our Boardwalk Cafe for guest convenience. Take a bike ride on one of our complimentary bikes or simply relax by our outdoor heated pool overlooking the beach and boardwalk. Only 20 minutes from the Norfolk International our location is perfect whether it’s for a family vacation, golf package or a romantic getaway. Our staff looks forward to providing you an unforgettable vacation here at the Breakers Resort Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Breakers Resort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers Hotel Virginia Beach
- Breakers Hotel Virginia Beach
- The Breakers Resort Inn Virginia Beach