“Loved it!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Cinema Cafe
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I visited the Cinema Cafe while in Virginia Beach for a quick weekend getaway. The food was great! They also serve buckets of beer, which is nice for the adult crowd. The only complaint I have is the tables are very small. I would highly recommend arriving 30 mins prior to the movie to get a seat and order food, so it will arrive before or when the movie is starting.

1  Thank sweetsoutherntravels

Reviewed July 7, 2012

My teens still love the typical dinner options of pizza, fried food and large quantities of popcorn. Bland healthier options, but at least they have wine! Never go on a Tuesday unless you get there extremely early for the discounted tickets.

1  Thank RD H
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I was disapointed with the pay first since i paid first and they had no record of it and had to pay twice and get credit later. so dark youn cant read rthe menu and ridiculous seating with table in every other row behind you so if you sont want to watch the movie, eat fattening menu items that you cant see what your eating look in the strangers face behind you who is sitting at the table fa cing frontward enjoying rthe movie while you struggled to see the menu items missed the movie to eat it and over paid for junk food. go to the lynhaven during rthe weed for 5 bucks

Reviewed June 26, 2012

This is a fun idea. You get to eat some dinner, and watch a movie. The seats are individual pleather office-type chairs, and are comfortable. The food was decent. We went on a Tuesday night, so all movies were $1.50 each. I would suggest doing that, because dinner for 4 was $50+ ($4 soda with refills for $1 each). I had a head obstructing my view, and a noisy little one behind us (even though I read kids under 5 weren't admitted after 6). Overall, I would recommend this if there's a movie you want to see!

1  Thank NursyOnVacation
See more reviews
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We loved it! Very comfortable and inexpensive we love the variety of food you can choose from! Unlike the ordinary movie houses when they charge you an arm and a leg for a large popcorn and a drink! Liked the kemps river location although it smell kinda old. But hey we don't have this in Md so I ain't complaining!