“Great Idea”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Cinema Cafe
Reviewed June 26, 2012

This is a fun idea. You get to eat some dinner, and watch a movie. The seats are individual pleather office-type chairs, and are comfortable. The food was decent. We went on a Tuesday night, so all movies were $1.50 each. I would suggest doing that, because dinner for 4 was $50+ ($4 soda with refills for $1 each). I had a head obstructing my view, and a noisy little one behind us (even though I read kids under 5 weren't admitted after 6). Overall, I would recommend this if there's a movie you want to see!

1  Thank NursyOnVacation

Reviewed June 18, 2012

We loved it! Very comfortable and inexpensive we love the variety of food you can choose from! Unlike the ordinary movie houses when they charge you an arm and a leg for a large popcorn and a drink! Liked the kemps river location although it smell kinda old. But hey we don't have this in Md so I ain't complaining!

Reviewed June 7, 2012

I love this cinema, it is so much fun it is like being at home watching a movie but being waited on, the food is actually really good.

1  Thank millie516
Reviewed June 2, 2012

With a busy schedule and travel requirements for my job this is a good place to catch a movie you did not get to see at the normal theaters. The food is average but hey I can take a beer have some hot wings and catch a movie on the big screen..

2  Thank RAH_23455
See more reviews
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

Went to see MIB 3 there the other day and although I enjoyed the larger table then beach movie bistro I did not like the seating which was basically a pc chair nor how the tables were offset and wobbled at a slight touch. I had to keep moving it So it wouldn't fall on my wife.