“Great Place to Watch a Movie and Eat”
Review of Cinema Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cinema Cafe
Reviewed April 19, 2012

We go to Cinema Cafe all the time (at least 2 times a month). It is a great place to watch a movie and get a meal at the same time (for the same cost that you get jsut popcorn and a drink at regular movie theathers.) We have also had several birthday parties for my daughter at Cinema Cafe - the kids love it. They get tw slices of pizza, drink, popcorn and an ice cream - along with getting to watch a movie. You also get your own server for the birthday parties. The food is average food - we usually get the pizza combo - which includes a large pizza, a pitcher of drink, and a bucket of popcorn. We love Cinema Cafe.....

Reviewed April 16, 2012

I was disappointed in the service at CinemaCafe. My friend and I went to see a late night movie and we were the only ones in the theater besides one other couple. No one ever came to take our food order. 5 minutes before the movie was about to start, I had to go find someone in the hallway and ask about getting food. In the long run, my friend and I were never served and had to grab Taco Bell on the way home as we never got any dinner.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

movie a great experience, food below average. servers ruined the movie by continually interrupting us.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

The food is decent, and we always get a picher of beer to enjoy during the movie. The seats are relatively comfy, and the wait staff is super friendly and efficient. A great place to relax and enjoy a movie after a day at the beach.

2  Thank ers1978