“Good Movie, Horrible Service”
Review of Cinema Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cinema Cafe
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I was disappointed in the service at CinemaCafe. My friend and I went to see a late night movie and we were the only ones in the theater besides one other couple. No one ever came to take our food order. 5 minutes before the movie was about to start, I had to go find someone in the hallway and ask about getting food. In the long run, my friend and I were never served and had to grab Taco Bell on the way home as we never got any dinner.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

movie a great experience, food below average. servers ruined the movie by continually interrupting us.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

The food is decent, and we always get a picher of beer to enjoy during the movie. The seats are relatively comfy, and the wait staff is super friendly and efficient. A great place to relax and enjoy a movie after a day at the beach.

2  Thank ers1978
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I've never been to a theatre where they serve food and drinks! This was really nice. The movie ticket prices were super cheap too. I think it was like 3 dollars!

1  Thank Laura J
See more reviews
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I've been going to Cinema Cafe for years and have always enjoyed it. I just love the big comfy chairs you can semi-lounge in. The menu has gotten better over the years and is rather extensive now. It's not haute cuisine but it's certainly tasty and reasonably priced - burgers, sandwiches, pizza, etc. I simply like the whole experience - eating, talking, relaxing with friends and seeing a movie on the big screen and never having someone too tall in front of you. It's fun!

1  Thank vabchtraveler