Okay, so lets give it to you straight up.... was at the travelodge and the picture you see is the back of the hotel (the "nicer" side) the front part facing the ocean leaves a little to be desired but no big deal... the lobby is small and the "breakfast" is a joke, it is some ,muffins on a plate and juice, which is good if thats what your into. The rooms were okay, and were a decent size, the bathroom was a little small but it got the job done. The best thing about this hotel is that you save some cash and your still in the heart of downtown virginia beach, you can walk to restaurants and stores, awesome (which is more than you can say about the rest of the place) I would have been happy with my stay, if we hadn't accidentally taken a trip to the seventh floor were are run down, non-tv working hotel, suddenly transformed into a freshly painted, ceramic tile, artwork and plants hotel. I'm not sure if halfway up the hotel gets nicer or if its getting re-modeled, but I would aim high if you want to stay at this Travelodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer a variety of rooms to suit your needs, including penthouse suites with a Jacuzzi and kitchenette, rooms with private balconies and non-smoking rooms. Boost your energy with our free continental breakfast before lounging on our sundeck or diving into our outdoor(seasonal) pool. Free Wi-Fi Internet lets you go online from your laptop anywhere in the hotel. From guest laundry service to in-room microwaves and refrigerators, we provide all the amenities to make your stay memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Travelodge Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Virginia Beach Hotel Virginia Beach
- Travel Lodge Virginia Beach