“get what you pay for!”

Ranked #91 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach
CHESAPEAKE
“get what you pay for!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I pick the holet and made the reservation for us and our sister-law. Can't tell you how bad I felt to see what we got. I know the room was cheap but was not the quality I expected form Travelodge or Wyndham!! I find it hard to believe anyone from those two groups have stay there. I have pictures of our inside door! and the area outside the main door if anyone from these two groups would like to see them.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

travelodge19, General Manager at Travelodge Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit. If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 7574250650.
S Patel AGM
TRAVELODGE

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
CHESAPEAKE
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Okay so first off I had to switch rooms the second I got there because the water in the first room wasn't working. I get to my new room and there was a bug crawling out of the drawer, tv's had no remote, and I didn't feel as though it was cleaned properly. I guess you get what you pay for but I paid through a third party for there are no excuses as to why this hotel was so filthy.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

travelodge19, General Manager at Travelodge Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
S Patel