“Great for the winter”

Travelodge Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Ranked #90 of 109 Hotels in Virginia Beach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
CHESAPEAKE
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Okay so first off I had to switch rooms the second I got there because the water in the first room wasn't working. I get to my new room and there was a bug crawling out of the drawer, tv's had no remote, and I didn't feel as though it was cleaned properly. I guess you get what you pay for but I paid through a third party for there are no excuses as to why this hotel was so filthy.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

travelodge19, General Manager at Travelodge Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 7574250650.
S Patel