Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront/North 37th Street
$404
$315
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$285
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$318
$254
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $283/night.

$335
$314
  • Beachfront
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)
$584
$369
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$229
$219
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$262
$250
$356
$339
Hampton.com
$389
$359
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
$327
$309
  • Pool
All reviewsoutdoor poolcourtyard marriottthe north endfront deskquieter northpoolside barcorner suitequiet endbreakfast buffetrooms face the oceanocean viewoff seasonthe entire hotelliving areaearly checkmini fridgenice size
Reviewed August 6, 2014

This was a awesome hotel and the staff was outstanding! Thanks to Mykeya Ihor and Dwenda! They were so helpful and always pleasant. They made our stay an extra bonus!

The hotel itself was clean and the view was breath taking! The food was great and they had a awesome breakfast and it was free which is very important because I have 4 teenagers.We were even provided a free dinner! Awesome!! I would recommend this place to everyone and would definitely go back and stay there again!

Room Tip: Every room would have been good!
1  Thank Paula T
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Great Place to Stay. Pool is wonderful for kids and adults - serve drinks for the Adults and chicken fingers and fries for the kids - Clean Hotel, nice front desk staff - want to mention the Valet because they were very professional and took care of my car! I had a brand new car and George James III made sure I was satisfied everyday - very convenient when raining. He gets ***** 5 Stars from my family!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Only 2 elevators - pick a low room - higher the longer the elevator ride
1  Thank Katre P
MeredithBottenfield, General Manager at Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront/North 37th Street, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Katre P

Thanks you so much for reviewing our hotel! It's great that that you enjoyed the pool and The Rocks pool bar menu. We are lucky to have James and George on our team. We hope to see you again next time you visit Virginia Beach!

Thanks again,

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

We just took our first trip to Virginia Beach and after searching online decided upon this hotel. I am do glad we did. This hotel made our stay feel like home! The two room suite was perfect for a family of four. The kitchenette allowed us to have small meals in the room. The location on the boardwalk is perfect-close enough to walk to entertainment and dinner but far enough away from the more crowded areas and live bands. Some reviewers complained of stains on floors - what do you expect when people are running in and out with sand on their feet? I found the hotel very clean, and I am a germ a phobic! One reviewer said they did not want to stay across from exercise room. We did and never heard a sound. My family likes to sleep with fan noise, and the a/c units muffled any noises that may have interrupted our sleep. The housekeeping staff and the front desk staff were all super nice and accommodating, answering any questions and responding to any requests. The view from the balcony is awesome. The convenience of a "wash off" area just for hotel guests is appreciated. We would definitely pick this hotel again when in the area!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Sherri P
MeredithBottenfield, General Manager at Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront/North 37th Street, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2014

Sherri

Thanks so much for writing a review of our hotel. I am thrilled to hear that your experience was positive! The suites are a perfect size for families. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Warm regards

Reviewed July 30, 2014

The hotel is clean and modern. The rooms are a nice size and are right on the beach. The staff was pleasant. There is Starbucks coffee,a pool bar, and a buffet breakfast. I would stay here again. They also have an indoor and outdoor pool.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
MeredithBottenfield, General Manager at Courtyard Virginia Beach Oceanfront/North 37th Street, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

We appreciate you leaving a review of our hotel and are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you choose to stay here then next time you visit Virginia Beach.

Thanks again

Reviewed July 30, 2014

We stayed here over the weekend recently for two nights. There are some things I liked about this hotel, and some things I think it could improve upon.

Things I liked:

The view!!! Nice balconies overlooking the beach. We saw many dolphins just from our balcony, not to mention beautiful sunrises.

The bellmen were super nice and very helpful. One note on parking - parking is 7.00/night but the hotel offers a valet service to help you find a parking spot easily.

Our room was clean and comfortable, and the hotel did have free wifi.

To improve:

Food service. Another hotel with crummy coffee. Not sure what is going on there. I tried the kind you can brew yourself in your room and the kind bought from their "bistro" and both were awful. They had a Sunday breakfast buffet - don't go with the scrambled eggs. Mine were cold. Go with the omelet maker; I wish I had done this.

The mattresses. The beds weren't super-uncomfortable but they weren't super comfortable either. They seemed to be overly cheap, especially given the high (albeit in-season) nightly rates we were paying.

Tiny nitpick: We asked the front desk for directions to nearby grocery stores and got incorrect directions. Not a big deal and there are some stores on nearby Laskin Road (a main road in and out of Virginia Beach).

Overall, if you are considering hotels in the northern section of Virginia Beach, having stayed at both, I'd go with the Holiday Inn next door. But if that's sold out (as it was for the weekend I was there), this hotel is an acceptable alternative.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thorough review of your stay. The views are amazing and we enjoy seeing the dolphins every morning. I am glad the bellman were able to take great care of you. I'm sorry to hear that your food and beverage experience was subpar. I have reviewed your comments with our Kitchen manager to improve the temperature of the eggs. I have also reviewed your comments with our front office supervisory team because guests depend on us to give them correct directions every time. Again thank you so much for leaving a review and we hope to see you again in the future.

Warm Regards