“Okay Food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Stuart, Virginia
“Okay Food”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Food was just okay and the service was good. Location was right on Atlantic Avenue, so it was easy to walk to from most of the motels on the strip. Nothing special that would make you want to go back again.

Visited October 2012

Pittsburgh, PA
“Nice restaurant on the beach”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I ate here twice on a recent trip to Virginia Beach. If you like portabella mushrooms try the appetizer with grilled portabella mushrooms with crab meat and shrimp. We both loved the nacho chips they give with every meal with salsa and a spicy ranch dressing. Only disapointment was that they were out of sangria.

• Visited October 2012
Pittsgrove, New Jersey
“not taco bell”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

it was very good. we all got different meals and we were all pleased. clean and very comfortable. service was excellent.

Visited August 2012
Smyrna, Georgia
“Good Place to Grab a Bite on the Beach”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

If Mexican cuisine is your thing, Cancun Fiesta won't disappoint you. It's not unlike most local Mexican restaurants you've frequented, but the prices seem a tad steep. However, they're not outrageous, and I'm sure this is just a symptom of being located in a busy, beachfront, tourist area. The servers were polite and kind, the restaurant was clean, and the food was more than acceptable. Though it isn't likely to become your new favorite place for Mexian cuisine, it is one I'd recommend if you're looking for a delicious plate of nachos while taking a break from the summer sun.

• Visited August 2012
“Not worth the money!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

My family and I decided we wanted something relaxed for dinner-Mexican sounded perfect. This place seemed expensive at looking at the menu, but I just assumed it was the location. I ordered a cheese quesadilla and what I got was a tortilla with not enough cheese to even taste! I literally opened it and had to steal some of my boyfriend's fajita beef for substance! The queso dip did not taste anything like a Mexican restarant's queso tastes.. It tasted like Mac n cheese used with American cheese slices. Not bad.. But definitely not Mexican queso. The salsa was runny and watery- I'd rather have had Tostitos out the can! My boyfriend's fajitas' beef tasted okay- but no seasoning.. Very dry. A soda or sweet tea costs $3.. The cheese dip is about 5$, my piece of tortilla that was supposed to be a cheese quesadilla was close to $5 also.. Needless to say, waste of money since it all wasn't good enough to really finish. Oh and one more thing: if you're the type of person who tips according to service (which was nothing to brag ab either) you are out of luck, 18% is included automatically.

• Visited August 2012