“Great vegan meal!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Yardhouse
Ranked #49 of 1,405 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Charlottesville
“Great vegan meal!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

While traveling to Virginia Beach recently we went to Yard House having read that they had a number of vegan entrees on their menu. I ordered the Gardien "chicken" with orange peel sauce. It was fantastic. The portion was so large that I took half of it home. The one disappointment was although the dish included boc choy, there were only a few small pieces of veggie. The dish was not inexpensive so I would hesitate to order a salad in addition to the main dish but I did feel like I was given too much protein and too little veggies. The dish itself, however, was outstanding. The Yard House is an attractive place with a hip feel, lots of beer choices, but as others have commented, very loud.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Chesapeake, Virginia
“Great Birthday Celebration!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

This place was awesome!!! I celebrated my birthday here and my friends are still talking about the great service and great food!!! The atmosphere of this place is wonderful...a great place to go with friends. I will definitely eat here again!!!!

1 Thank MzDjTwan-G
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great for lunch date!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

This was my first experience at Yard House!!! The atmoshere was very casual and relaxing! The food was amazing and the service was inpecable! I ordered the pastrami sandwich with sweet potatoe fries and my date ordered the lobster spaghetti, both of them were very good!! I would defenetly go back again!!

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
“Great food, lots of beer choices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

We took a short detour to find some good food on our trip back from the Outer Banks. It was well worth the 4 mile journey away from the nothingness of Rt.13. Roast Beef au Jus and Steak Sandwich were both great. And our toddler liked her chicken fingers.

I wish there was a Yard House closer to our home. We would definitely go back.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Pleasantly surprised!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

My daughter graduated from high school and requested the "Yard House" for her dinner celebration. I was expecting tavern type food... "fried, fried fried". I was so surprised at the menu, and we all ordered different entrees. Everything was delicious! My new grad had several dishes to choose from( she doesn't eat meat). Our wait to be seated was about 20 minutes (we were told 30 minutes). Our server made great suggestions, was always there when needed. Only complaint was the noise level... However it was a full house! Check out there menu online before you go... We will return again!

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Yard_House, Manager at Yardhouse, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Hi LCD-travel~ We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your first Yard House visit. We certainly look forward to the next opportunity to serve you and your family. Thanks for celebrating your daughter's graduation at Yard House. Cheers!