“DISAPPOINTED BAD COSTUMER SERVICE”

Sweet Frog Premium Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #14 of 51 Dessert in Virginia Beach
Reviewed April 6, 2014

DO NOT GO TO THE ONE ON GENERAL BOOTH!!!!!!I booked a party at this location for my sons birthday. I paid a 15 dollar deposit (not bad) to reserve an area in the store. I was told by the Manager Megan this covered additional workers...I was also told I had the option of tv and radio station, the mascot could pay a visit, and balloons to be put up for my party. I decided against the mascot as my son is trying 11. I reserved for a party of 20 to arrive at this location at 12:30 and paid my deposit by phone to Molly. Upon arrival I was told I had no party reservation by the young man working. He was working alone and no area was "set up" or "reserved" for my party. He went in the back on the phone after telling me there was nothing he could do for us..... I had 12 kids already with me and wasn't leaving. After a while on the phone he proceeds to tell me I canceled the party (not true). IT WAS LATER DETERMINED ANOTHER PARTY HAD CANCELED FOR LATER IN THE DAY!!! He said he spoke with someone and we could go ahead and use the space by the entrance if we wanted. He never apologized nor did he try to help or accommodate me or any of my guests. We made best if the situation for my sons sake. We jammed 20 people into three small tables and a children's table by the doorway. We had Froyo Bar and did cake/gifts and left. As I was paying I realized the deposit was never deducted from my bill. I asked why and was told it was for my "reservation". I was not offered a discount for the mess up, nor refunded the deposit for "THEIR MISTAKE!". I asked for a name and number for management and was refused! He did call his supervisor Megan and she was very rude and snippy on the phone refusing to make right of the wrong doing. She never even apologized and proceeded to act as if it was my fault the store was not prepared and I should still pay the reservation because I got to use the facility. Not to mention they tried to tell me I didn't even pay a reservation fee and I had to pull up my wells fargo account to show that I indeed paid. I will NEVER go to this location again! Skinny Dip is much more friendly!!!!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Their yogurt choices are plentiful and very tasty. Tastes more like ice cream and the variety of toppings is awesome. Its dangerous to go here when you are hungry. Everything is delicious. The only negative is that it is a bot more expensive then other froyo places but it is worth the cost for a treat.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We are used to Sweet Frog in Richmond and always get the small cups. When we visited Sweet Frog at the beach they only provide the large cups which can be very deceiving when you start to fill it up. We were shocked at the price of two cups of yogurt ($18+) compared to our usual ($8) in Richmond. Beware that they charge 59 cents an ounce compared to 42 cents in Richmond. It's always delicious though! The second night we went to Dairy Queen for Blizzards which was more reasonable.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Stop by the Sweet Frog stores, a variety of good frozen yogurt flavors and LOTS of toppings! Mix and match flavors, price is by weight so don't over do it!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Many flavors and lots and lots of toppings. Think portion control because it's sold by weight and it's not cheap. Fun place to visit and get exactly what you want. Only downside, beside price is that there is no place to sit back and relax while consuming your treat. I tried small bit of mango, strawberry and vanilla with very little peanuts on top. I quickly found out my total weight was 7.4 ozs. However, it is very good!

1  Thank askmom4me