“Great portions but...”

Sunnyside Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 1,431 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: An American cuisine restaurant serving all fresh to order breakfast and lunch menu items. We serve: Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes, Golden Brown Belgian Waffles, French Toast, Fluffy 3-Egg Omelets, Gluten free, sugar free and other health minded menu items, Fresh Fruit, Wraps, Panini, & Traditional Sandwiches, Fresh Garden Salads, Specialty Coffee drinks, Beer, Wine and Cocktails.
Milford, Pennsylvania
“Great portions but...”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Good breakfast, nice sized portions but very very expensive for breakfast! Wait staff were great and fast especially when it was very busy.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank milfordsmith155

Owings Mills
“Excellent breakfast!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Great breakfast and very filling!! You'll spend about $30 for 2 adults. The waffles are great and the meat lovers omelets was full of meat!! Great location, toward to top of Atlantic ave.

Visited April 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Friendly service steps away from the beach.”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Even though I am normally not awake during the hours breakfast are served, this was a rare occasion where I was able to enjoy pancakes & Belgian waffles before the ungodly hour of 8 AM. We have only been in Virginia Beach for 2 days and yet my son still insists he needs to have his daily fill of the Hazelnut Pancakes. I'm not sure if it's the friendly service or the sugar high which attracts my son to here, but I have to admit the food is tasty.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Aram1121
West Haven, Connecticut
“Great pancakes, great service, no food specials”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My kids and I really enjoyed the food. Our waitress was excellent and attentive. Food service was a little slow. The only thing I had an issue with was we received a brochure from our resort stating they had early bird food specials. We rush over there and there are none, just on drinks (alcohol).

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank K0neal
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Average Place”
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Food was normal fare .... Tastes were average. Wait staff was very friendly, but service was very slow.

Visited October 2013