“Great time!”

Rudee Rocket
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed January 25, 2015

My 14 year old wanted to take the dolphin tour boat but the girl at the ticket booth talked me into the Rudee Rocket instead.My daughter was angry! We has such a wonderful time we went back again the next day. Great staff!

Date of experience: June 2014
"dolphin tour"
"visiting va beach"
"rudee inlet"

Reviewed January 2, 2015

We have vacationed in Virginia Beach every summer for the last few years. We have gone on The Rocket twice. Both times it was a lot of fun. It is a high speed boat ride complete with music. We cruised past our hotel and saw lots of dolphins. I would recommend the Rocket to anyone who wants to have a fun time while in Virginia Beach!

3  Thank Barbara-Don-Molinari
Reviewed September 14, 2014

My husband and I had a great time on rudee's rocket. We were torn on which boat tour to do. I wanted to see the dolphins and my husband wanted some excitement, making rudee's rocket the perfect choice. We got to stop for the dolphins and still go fast and get a little wet! If you don't want to get wet the tour guide will show you the best place to sit.

3  Thank amberlucas
Reviewed September 5, 2014

This was an awesome experience!! We went on this fast, awesome ride in the morning. We did receive the discount for the 1030 ride. The ocean was wavy that morning. We have such a great time and yes when the sign says your going to be wet...YOU'RE GOING TO GET WET!! We saw dolphins, the young girl that was giving the information was funny and was able to give background on what we were seeing. The music played and we loved every minute of the ride. We loved the ride, it was so worth the money. We did purchase the before picture, it was a nominal charge and worth it.

2  Thank Nicole P