“Good family stop on your trip”
Review of Jungle Golf

Jungle Golf
Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

I am a local, but I have visited this establishment on several occasions. Good family outing for miniature golf and arcade games.

There are newer reviews for Jungle Golf

Reviewed August 23, 2014

I know $11 is average per person in Va Beach for mini golf. It's still expensive. However, this is the best mini golf place there. Lot of fun for the kids with the feeling of walking thru a jungle. Some pretty tough holes for adults too.

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

The course isn't much of a challenge . We were there pretty early ( it was an unseasonably cool day in August ) so we were able to do the course as many time as we wanted. Twice was more than enough, which we only did to make it worth the price. It was just your typical miniature golf course .

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Every vacation our kids look forward to mini golf. We used the coupons and played this course. It is a little outdated but fun. They could spice the place up a little and it would be better. Clean and enjoyable. If you are looking for challenging mini or to be blown away Virginia beach is not for you.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

This is a nice course. The price is ridiculous - 11 for adults and 9 for kids. I believe they had a fire so there is a disgusting port a potty for the bathroom right now. I will keep coming here because it is a tradition and it is cute, but I look forward to when it is fixed up.