“GREAT FOOD Good Price”

Dining options: Breakfast
Catawba, North Carolina
“GREAT FOOD Good Price”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The burger was great. My husband loved the Chicken sandwich he had. The cake is AMAZING. We liked it so much, we went back when we drove back through the area

Visited October 2012

Darlington, Pennsylvania
“The place for breakfast”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Excellent food at a good price. The people are friendly and the service is good. I'm sorry we didn't get back for luch so I could have some of the cake for desert! I looked really good.

Visited August 2012
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Great food, great price, great service with nostalgic feel”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I have been to Mary's on numerous occasions & have thoroughly enjoyed dining there. Great wait staff, friendly, excellent service, large selection of entree's, ample servings of food, nice atmosphere and the food taste delicious too! Definitely a big draw to seniors and appears to be lots of "regulars" based on the conversations the waitresses have with their customers. I love the nostalgic feel Mary's has. They definitely make any customer feel special. I am not a "regular" but if I travel to Virginia Beach its a favorite place of mine & my husband's to eat.
I have had their breakfast, sandwiches, love their club sandwich, and dinners. Daily specials on their menu board but as noted on one visit their specials are so popular they have sold out of them. Your food comes out hot & fast and the waitresses definitely earn a good tip. They refill your drink in a manner to which I have not experienced anywhere else before. This restaurant aims to please and does!
The down side and its the only one I have, is that they aren't open in the evening.They close at 3pm however they do open at 6am.
Highly recommend Mary's whether you are a local or a visiting Virginia Beach. You will enjoy it if you looking for simple, friendly, fast service and great tasting food.

• Visited June 2012
Pennsylvania
“What Happened????”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Very disappointed! We visit Virginia Beach 2-3 times per year....normally Mary's is our choice for breakfast because it had good food and service and the prices are fantastic (early bird special). The servers were more interested in what the one server had posted on facebook on their phones then they were in serving the customers. It took at least 10 minutes to have someone ask about drinks...served us coffee...but not our water...that took another 10 minutes. A different server took our order...I should have sent the eggs back because they were definitely not over-medium...but at that point having heard all about the servers weekend...we just wanted to leave,,,,,oh and we had to ask for our 2nd cup of coffee,,,,we won't be back.....

• Visited July 2012
central, ma.
“Great food great value”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Nice place for breakfast. Locals are always there. Not the big beach prices. Friendly staff very down home. I go every time I am in Virginia Beach. It's very busy on the weekends so be careful when you go. I would reccomend it though, just a good place to have breakfast.

• Visited July 2012