“good spot for breakfast”

Lighthouse Beach Bar & Grille
Ranked #362 of 1,442 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Description: Casual outdoor dining with ocean view.
Description: Casual outdoor dining with ocean view.
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We've had breakfast at this restaurant a number of times and always enjoyed it. It's great to be able to view the beach and ocean while dining.

There are newer reviews for Lighthouse Beach Bar & Grille

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We called in just after a heavy rainfall and the place had some very wet tables as the covering did not keep the rain out. The staff showed us to a wet table that we had to wipe down ourselves and swap chairs. I ordered a glass of white wine which came with a glass of ice to add as the waitress was concerned that it might not be cold enough. We had to smile at the well meaning lady who obviously had no idea about wine. The food was classic fried everything. The fish was delicious and the portions large. However the price was a bit high for what was a shambles of an experience.

1  Thank MARTIN D
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Everything here was kind of average. Food and service were not bad but not great. Best thing about this place is that it is so open and right on the boardwalk

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The Lighthouse restaurant does not look like much of a restaurant. It looks more like a small bar for hotel patrons to hang out and have a drink and some snacks. But while we were in Virginia Beach I check Trip Advisor for some new places to try out and this restaraunt got pretty good reviews. The food was actually really good. My husband and I got the fried shrimp dinner and it was delicious! The shrimp were very big and cooked to perfection. My son said his bacon, cheeseburger and mozzarella sticks were really good too. The waitress was friendly and the service was good.

1  Thank Cheryl Z
Reviewed June 27, 2013

the sandwich that I got at lunch was good, but I had to interrupt the bartender from talking non stop to her friend and wave my arms to get her attention. I noticed that diners at 4 other tables were having to wait a long time for service and their meals.