“Bad service”

Lighthouse Beach Bar & Grille
Ranked #272 of 1,422 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Casual outdoor dining with ocean view.
BOSTON, MA
“Bad service”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

the sandwich that I got at lunch was good, but I had to interrupt the bartender from talking non stop to her friend and wave my arms to get her attention. I noticed that diners at 4 other tables were having to wait a long time for service and their meals.

Visited June 2013

• Polish first
Colonial Heights, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best waitress at 8:30 a.m. on June 17,2013”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We went here for breakfast! The food was fantastic, the prices were very good for ocean front!

I had a crab cake muffin and my boyfriend had an omelte with spinach and feta cheese and fried taters. Everything was very good. We even chose to have Bloody Mary's and Mimosa's.

The waitress made our day she was the nicest and had a smile that would light up a room despite the grumpy family she waited on near our table.... I regret I can't recall her name, she said, she only works the morning shift! I hope we see her again this summer! Great place, good food and awesome service!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank onewayy
“Great”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Meal was awesome waitress was great fast friendly and clean. Fried broccoli and cheese amazing a must try! Tuna was great too!

Visited June 2013
South Hill, Virginia
“Good bands at night”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

A good restaurant attached to the Newcastle Hotel. Fodd is good and at night there is a live band. Serves all meals and has a Happy Hour.

Visited May 2013
Williston, Vermont
“Great view and great food all in one”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food was outstanding, especially the crab bisque, and the views excellent. A little on the pricey side, but a great place for a great occasion.

Visited November 2012