“Bad service”

Lighthouse Beach Bar & Grille
Ranked #287 of 1,559 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Description: Casual outdoor dining with ocean view.
Description: Casual outdoor dining with ocean view.
Reviewed June 27, 2013

the sandwich that I got at lunch was good, but I had to interrupt the bartender from talking non stop to her friend and wave my arms to get her attention. I noticed that diners at 4 other tables were having to wait a long time for service and their meals.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We went here for breakfast! The food was fantastic, the prices were very good for ocean front!

I had a crab cake muffin and my boyfriend had an omelte with spinach and feta cheese and fried taters. Everything was very good. We even chose to have Bloody Mary's and Mimosa's.

The waitress made our day she was the nicest and had a smile that would light up a room despite the grumpy family she waited on near our table.... I regret I can't recall her name, she said, she only works the morning shift! I hope we see her again this summer! Great place, good food and awesome service!

1  Thank onewayy
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Meal was awesome waitress was great fast friendly and clean. Fried broccoli and cheese amazing a must try! Tuna was great too!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

A good restaurant attached to the Newcastle Hotel. Fodd is good and at night there is a live band. Serves all meals and has a Happy Hour.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food was outstanding, especially the crab bisque, and the views excellent. A little on the pricey side, but a great place for a great occasion.