“Great view and great food all in one”

Lighthouse Beach Bar & Grille
Ranked #261 of 1,428 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Description: Casual outdoor dining with ocean view.
Description: Casual outdoor dining with ocean view.
Williston, Vermont
“Great view and great food all in one”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food was outstanding, especially the crab bisque, and the views excellent. A little on the pricey side, but a great place for a great occasion.

Visited November 2012

• Polish first
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Food, Great Music, Great Service, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

This was probably the only thing my husband and I liked about our stay at the Newcastle Hotel in 2011. The hotel is lousy but the restaurant is awesome. The surf and turf was delicious. You had a few options for that dish. My husband and I both went with the crab cake with our steaks and they were both delicious. The steaks were cooked to a perfect medium rare as we had requested and the crab cakes were like homemade. We also had this fried shrimp appetizer called "Beach Bagngin Shrimp." They were saucy but no soggy and flavorful and spicy, not incredibly hot if you're like us a love super spicy food but even if you find them hot they come with ranch sauce which went perfectly with them and will tone down the spice if you need it. There was also live music there every night which was awesome, it was mostly classic rock, songs that everyone knows and could sing along to. The service was pretty good too, everything came out to the table without too much of a wait. This place is great for a laid back, fun, romantic date or for kicking back with your friends, definitely not for a formal occasion. We will certainly be eating here again, we had a blast the night we were there on our last vacation.

• Visited July 2012
Canfield, Ohio
“My kind of place~!”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

My sons and I hit the Lighthouse. I was so glad I did. Its down to earth kinda bar and grille looking onto the ocean that I would normally find in Key West. There was one server handling the whole place and one moving like a snail. The service was excellent, this girl was amazing. I loved the food and got happy hour prices on the beer- I was one happy camper!
We had:
Blackened Tuna ( get it rare) Crab cake sandwich, salad, burger and beers. They have a solid choice of sea food. Steamed clams etc.
Expect to pay 20 per person for a good feast. You cant beat it.

• Visited May 2012